What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Massachusetts Outdoor

Was crazy windy last night. Power here went out for about 20 seconds and the internet was out for 2 hours. All this why I'm watching stranger things season 2. I'm on the last episode with 20 minutes left and the internet goes out at 1 am.....fml

yasker

I have two Malawi outside. A few of the lower branches were broken. They were ready for harvest today. Frost tomorrow.

Attachments

• top.jpg
    top.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 13
  • tube.jpg
    tube.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 13

Applesauce

Best year ever. Mandala #1 and Banghi Haze are in the jars. Today is harvest time for the Zamaldelica. The Malawi is still growing new pistils and may not finish as the weather turns to rain and cold this week.

Did you run selection on the Mandala #1? There were very nice outdoor plants in those seeds circa 2008/09.