What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ever bought the wrong weed?

armedoldhippy

Veteran
ran out of my sleepy-time buds a couple of days ago. old friend says "i got some good stuff, try this..." well, wanted to kick back & relax the other day. thought to myself "self, it is GORGEOUS outside. go sit on the back patio, smoke a bowl & commune with all those damn squirrels & birds you fed through the winter." well, i did just that...except that 10 minutes after smoking, i got the urge to do something. before i could stop myself, i had done the dishes, the laundry, cleaned the living room, cut two BIG-ASS branches hanging over my old truck, & sawed up two trees that have been lying in my back yard for a good 6 months. stacked & split them for firewood, too. liked to have fucking killed me. :) next time i will make sure it is NOT a pure sativa before i buy...:biggrin:

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Shit to me it sounds like a good thing... when were you going to get that work done..... maybe keep a bag of both

Green Squall

Never bought the wrong weed but as an indica guy, I decided to plant some freebie sativa seeds my last grow (Loud Berry) and it rocked my world. The effect just totally agreed with me. It's funny how things work out sometimes :tiphat:

Wendull C.

Veteran
Shit hippy , that sounds great. What strain? Durban did that to me the other day, now it's going in the mounds outside.

My old buddy (hunting partner) was bithching about losing 5% of the plot for my head. Then being the old school sativa head he is, smoked some. Now it's 20% of the plot. 20 girls 150 gallon mounds on top of 4'x4' holes 24" deep.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sounds like it was the right weed to me!

Now that everything is done you can relax for a couple days.

X

xavier7995

Pretty stoked sativas are gaining in popularity. I like that upbeat heady high, makes me want to climb mountains and dance around instead of just hanging out in front of the TV eating junk food.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
oh yeah,,,mixing joints up at bedtime and hit the sativa dom by mistake and up for 4 hours watching movies cos i cant sleep,,,,
bastard nuisence lol,,,,s2

brown_thumb

ran out of my sleepy-time buds a couple of days ago. old friend says "i got some good stuff, try this..." well, wanted to kick back & relax the other day. thought to myself "self, it is GORGEOUS outside. go sit on the back patio, smoke a bowl & commune with all those damn squirrels & birds you fed through the winter." well, i did just that...except that 10 minutes after smoking, i got the urge to do something. before i could stop myself, i had done the dishes, the laundry, cleaned the living room, cut two BIG-ASS branches hanging over my old truck, & sawed up two trees that have been lying in my back yard for a good 6 months. stacked & split them for firewood, too. liked to have fucking killed me. :) next time i will make sure it is NOT a pure sativa before i buy...:biggrin:

Damn... I NEED some of that. What strain?