What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HZ finally does another smoke report. Asteroid, Lime-Warp pheno

VirginHarvester

Veteran
Is LVPK a pure kush?

I imagine a more narcotic indica would cross well with a classic Neville's. Neville's is so stimulating to the brain- real sativa. I have to admit I don't reach for it often even though what I have is high quality. It's very focused and crystal clear, but not really euphoric, almost intense. Adding some true body(only) if possible would be great.

Great report but what really stands out to me is the quality of your grow. Looks incredibly potent and the trim looks excellent.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
it is purple Afpak(Afghan/Pakistani) IBL(inbred back line) X a Hindu Kush IBL (total guess)

It's by Kyle Kushman.

Last edited:

VirginHarvester

Veteran
Still blown away by the quality of your grow Hash. Thinking any collective in LA area would ask $55-60 an eighth for something so crystal covered. Love it!

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
bho and a few pipes

bho and a few pipes

this bho is really nice. Its dark because a lot of the crystals on the trim were amber. solid like a taffy candy at room temp.

a couple cool pipes I got custom made from a glass blower out Texas. they are super THICK

Last edited:
Wow what beautiful coloring on those buds!!! Great smoke report and those pipes are lookin great too but that BHO looks soooo dank I only wish I had that kind of quality buds/oil...

cyat

Veteran
Hashzep,

Do you hit the park on your skis too?
you know we dont get much powder out here... find me in the park :)

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^I dont really hit up the park to much. I am more of a pow and trees guy, but the occasional park run is fun. I go watch the people in the park that are good though. They do some awesome stuff that I wish I could do on skis.

Last edited:
F

Franky4fingers

Nice pix HZ..... The LVPK is great to me after a long day when i am ready to lounge. But the Lime warp tops all. Smells like fresh cut limes, taste as well. Smooth smoke that relaxes the body just enough. I also wanted to note that when my anxiety was really high last week, i took one pull and within minutes i felt much better. i do not smoke much, but when i do........ lol
Thanks for the plug HZ

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Ya can't wait for corona weather... Better then the mom ehhhhhhhh hard to say... I personally think lvpk is stronger .... Both are terrific I just need more time with the lime as I can judge fia Roy considering I smoked prob 100 lbs of pk in my lifetime compared to maybe 3 of the lime.... If the lime is still IN my jar 6/7 yrs later I'd say she's better... As of right now she is just fantastic phenomenal smoke but still needs more to me... I do think she is my fav out of the lvpk nev cross...
Hey hashZ did u smoke ne of the lvpk sour Sourpoon or barneyrubble whatever name it's goin by now.... She is another nice one..... If not u in the circle I suggest y get ya hands on it.... Speaking of which I gotta make a phone call...

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I am glad you are enjoying the lime. I think the PK is more potent too, but the Lime-Warp is the better medicine for my stomach condition. That's why I love her. also she yields better, but I get some seeds from her. I have like 1000 plus nice tiger stripped Lime-Warp X Lime-Warp beans, vac sealed up in packs of a dozen. I am pretty sure they are feminized. you are welcome to some of those if you like. I am sure you will get some crazy results.

I did not get any of the sour spoon. I am in the circle, I'll ask around. I would like to try it for sure.

Last edited:

DeoXy

Damn Hash Zeppelin.. Killing it with these lime warps!..good report:good:.. thanks for sharing.:tiphat:

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks man. also great quote. Jay and silent bob strike back is one of my all time favorites. I love all the Kevin Smith movies. Dogma being my favorite.

DeoXy

Lol I LOVE all of kevin smiths movies, even chasing amy wasn't too bad, Dogma was deff. good...a true fanboy of all the cult classics.. the Clerks series being my all time favorite.. quote them on a daily basis.. shame he decided to kill off jay n silent bob as characters...

Jay: You know, sometimes I wish I did a little more with my life instead of hanging out in front of places selling weed and s**t. Like, maybe be an animal doctor. Why not me? I like seals and s**t. Or maybe an astronaut. Yeah... be the first motherf**ker to see a new galaxy, or find a new alien life form... and f**k it. People would be like, "There he goes. Homeboy f**ked a Martian once." - clerks 2

Latest posts

Latest posts