What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Missing "like" option in threads

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
I don't know why it would have stopped but I know that some of the breeders forums don't have that option either. You can still add to reputation on the left,
<-------
under the person's avatar with the little scale icon.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
if you like it that much than you can always just say so....yeehaw..you know... great thread ,,,atta boy whatever tickles your fancy...

CoCoSativas

if you like it that much than you can always just say so....yeehaw..you know... great thread ,,,atta boy whatever tickles your fancy...

Too much work for sure :biggrin: cant do it too many letters to type ahhhhhh nooooooo

Yeah if the like option is missing i tend to use rep and post

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The unhelpful post button, if used PROPERLY, was in fact very helpful in helping decide what is good or bad information...

However, people abused it to air out personal vendettas or to jump on the bandwagon opinions of the collective whole.

I can see why the dislike was taken away simply because it wasn't used the right way and I'm sure it resulted in a lot of people crying like babies to the admin about trivial things...

However, I would REALLY like to see the "Helpful post" option active in all threads - the San Diego's Finest thread comes to mind...and the Karma Genetics forum.

I know I had to personally request the option be reactivated in the Stank Bros sub-forum ...and it was. So perhaps, the only way to get it reinstated is if the MOD of that section or the OP of the thread asks for it???

dank.Frank

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
Some forums were too contentious and people were abusing the neg rep. Also the pos rep...

Posting an intelligent comment about something is far more useful and interesting than a mere thumbs up... and if you're gonna give a thumbs down there should be a polite reason for that also.

:biggrin:

kin_dawg

Sometimes just a mere thumbs up on a good point is better then taking up space in a good thread.
And more convenient then rep.
While I'm at it... The unhelpful post button was good as far as when bad info was posted it could be flagged easily instead of hashing it out like angry scientists.

Latest posts

Latest posts