What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Good friend busted!!!

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Ripper tries to force his way into my homies apartment and there is a struggle. Some shots are fired and my boy is seriously injured.

Pretty sure the ripper got away and my boy is in police custody in the hospital no phone calls, no visitors.

I did get a chance to speak to him briefly so I know he is ok, but its just messed up that because of some home invasion he could possibly be brought up on charges for whatever they may have found in his apartment.

Just seems wrong.

Can they really still charge him on anything if he was the victim?

DJXX

Veteran
unfortunately it turned into a crime scene when the bullets flew...which i think, gives them probable cause to poke around.....dono for sure....good luck..DJ

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Yes, they can look around. A friend of mine same exact thing. Tried to rob him, shot him in the leg and he called 911 and caught a weapons charge. Unreal. Hope your friend is ok! Best vibes!

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
I think I told the story wrong because he didn't get any shots off he was ambushed.

I was only able to talk with him for a short time. I have been checking all the local news Web sites for any sort of update. I kinda have to wait until he is put through the system to find out who his lawyer is and when his court date will be.

From the little info I got directly from him plus what I know about that building, there was definitely some foul play involved.

He told me he was taken by complete surprise so I know he was not ready to defend himself.

It hasn't even been on the news yet it anything so it's tough to find anything out.

Last edited:

mowood3479

Veteran
Yes he can be charged for anything the police find in his apt...
Sometimes (and only sometimes) if the injuries to the victim are serious enough (like paralysis) the da will decline to prosecute... But it's far from a sure bet.

If u are a "drug" dealer or a grower somewhere where it's not legal And some scumbag ripper does a home invasion style robbery the police and da generally look at the victim and perp in the same light.... According to them it's drug related crime and ur victim status is null and void. Basically they think u have that shit coming (violent robbery) by the choice to house $, drugs or plants.
It's a pretty stupid and indefensible position to take imho but I don't think those cops or da's give much of a fuck what I think.
Basically If ur hustle isn't legal.. Don't expect any help or protection from leo. He don't give a fuck. It's just animals killing each other..

nk14zp

Sometimes (and only sometimes) if the injuries to the victim are serious enough (like paralysis) the da will decline to prosecute... But it's far from a sure bet.

If u are a "drug" dealer or a grower somewhere where it's not legal And some scumbag ripper does a home invasion style robbery the police and da generally look at the victim and perp in the same light.... According to them it's drug related crime and ur victim status is null and void. Basically they think u have that shit coming (violent robbery) by the choice to house $, drugs or plants.
It's a pretty stupid and indefensible position to take imho but I don't think those cops or da's give much of a fuck what I think.
Basically If ur hustle isn't legal.. Don't expect any help or protection from leo. He don't give a fuck. It's just animals killing each other..
Sad but true.

soserthc1

.^^^ good post .

Only there is a chance he doesn't see any time or conviction for the trees growing being they didn't have a warrent and weren't there for that. Cops don't really like gun shots thou and paperwork .
Sad part is best case scenario is a shit tons of lawyer fees and a bullet hole
Could of been dead also
Growing or should I say people knowing he grew seems to be the root cause thou

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
All the cops are on edge around here because a cop that was shot just died.

I found the news story and it looks like they found some stuff in the apartment.

From the sound of the news story vs what he told me himself, I dont think he is being forthcoming with the the detectives at all.

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Do not talk with him on the phone or online at all. Cops will look/listen in to put the pieces together and build a case.

EastCoast710

the charge on everything man.. my friend overdosed on heroin.. died.. was dead when the cops arrived.. and they were talking about how that if he survived they were charging him with possession !..

then another friend of mine.. got stabbed when someone tried to rob him.... he had 2 e pills in his pocket.. that he forgot about.. someone called 911.. he was arrested for possession.. that's why its best to not call . go to hospital yourself if you can.. and to hide anything and everything that can get you into trouble .. they do not care if your the victim or not.. period. end of story lol..

armedoldhippy

Veteran
that's why its best to not call . go to hospital yourself if you can.. and to hide anything and everything that can get you into trouble .. they do not care if your the victim or not.. period. end of story lol..

no shit. LEO will CHEERFULLY make the worst day of your life worse, shrug their shoulders and say "jus' doing my job, folks..."
really? fucking ruining someones damned life is your damn job? spare me, assholes...

igrowone

Veteran
Do not talk with him on the phone or online at all. Cops will look/listen in to put the pieces together and build a case.

and unfortunately the OP will have a good chance of being part of that case
he is on their radar now if he wasn't before

The Revolution

Veteran
Igrow wh ydo u say he has a good chance of being part of that case, "he is on their radar now if he wasnt before" how would u know that info?

igrowone

Veteran
Igrow wh ydo u say he has a good chance of being part of that case, "he is on their radar now if he wasnt before" how would u know that info?

i don't, and probably shouldn't have phrased it that way
it depends on the contact the OP has made wiith the situation
called the hospital to inquire about friends's condition?
the police will be interested in such calls, and they can get records if they want

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
I dont think there would be any bleed over, but you guys are right. It's best to steer clear. My contact was very limited and when I did call, I wasnt me anyway.

What makes me really think it's best to stay back is the story that the cops have told the media. If their story is compared to reality, it seems as if they want to make a movie plot out of it.

At least I know he will be ok. He didnt have a record or anything so I am thinking he will get ror'ed and end up with time served plus probation.

This is along time friend of mine and we kept things compartmentalized pretty well, So I am not worried there.

I just cant believe the gunman is on the loose and they prolly arent even looking for them.

rykus

That's crazy people using guns robbing an apartment grow... Risk to reward seems bad to me lol but up here guns will put you in prison and most grows in wharehouses and outbuildings. That and weed isn't worth much, stolen weed is worthless almost.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Nypd is funny ... depending on who ya boy is in the neighborhood , what area in what borro boro, race , amt of guns drugs n $$$$ they found will all be factored in..they wont give 2 fuks bout some plants.... i know ppl who are doin 15 for similar shit n also know a few who gotten away with murder gotten a handshake n shit brushed under the rug... its all bout who is representing u.... i suggest he call diamond if he can afford it...rollerskates...lol

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
I have a german shepard that follows me everywhere..if I get up and go to kitchen she follow..if I take a shit she follows...I also have hidden stuff everywhere.....I would dispose of the body the next day while shark fishing....yeehaw..I also have another dog...security doors and such too..i could use some chum

Latest posts

Latest posts