What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Zamaldelica

Terpene

I love the smell of cannabis in the morning
Veteran
Figured I would start a thread about something other than naming it. Out of the 3 beans, I have two very unique females..

Thai leaning pheno
picture.php

African leaning pheno
picture.php

Looking forward to what everyone else gets!

:wave:

LowFalutin

Stems Analyst
Veteran
Verry nice Terpene. :tiphat:
What kind of light schedule are/will you use in veg and flower?
And light spectrums?
Cheers

They look vigorous, any smells yet? I'm hoping I get some Zamadelic seeds with my Ace order, should give some interesting phenos. I'd like to cross it back to the Malawi.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Figured I would start a thread about something other than naming it. Out of the 3 beans, I have two very unique females..

Golden Tiger leaning pheno

Zamal leaning pheno

Looking forward to what everyone else gets!

:wave:

Looks real nice Terpene, thanks for posting them :yes: honestly they looks a bit like a pure sativa hybrid, can't see much special dominancy from one or oher strain, the pure zamal mum looks very lime green color and quite smaller and thinner tropical leaf. Yours looks like vigorous sativa hybrids :)

Terpene

Veteran
Looks real nice Terpene, thanks for posting them :yes: honestly they looks a bit like a pure sativa hybrid, can't see much special dominancy from one or oher strain, the pure zamal mum looks very lime green color and quite smaller and thinner tropical leaf. Yours looks like vigorous sativa hybrids :)

I am splitting hairs between leaf finger shape aren't I? :)

They're quite vigorous.... They're solid little plants sir, preflowers in 20/4 at 12 inches! At this point (roughly 16 inches) they're pushing hairs at nearly every node. Talk about easy to determine sex. :thank you:

What can you tell me about flowering times? 14-15 weeks? I know nothing of the Zamal mom other than it's Magnus Genetics.. Do you have any pics of the mom? I will be hunting the mango carrot smell...

Wasn't it the Zamal mom that is very light sensitive or auto? Perhaps this hybrid will also have the trait of flowering without much of a dark period. I think the Zamal mom would be a great plant to use in your autoflower projects dubi.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Yes, the zamal mum is semi auto flowering :) Flowering time would depend on pheno but something between 11-14 weeks. I did a grow report of the zamal mum at magus room a few years ago, go there and you 'll find her with a search ;)

Terpene

Veteran
Excellent info all around, explains the pistiling as well. I am looking forward to being scared out of my mind - Durban is typically too racy / paranoia inducing for me, can't wait to see what kind of damage the Zamal / Malawi side does. - Destroyer was the ultimate positive / super A.D.D. for me... we'll see.. :wave:

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
Thanks for the info, I just got a freebie pack of these and I am very interested in how these turn out for you. Always good to have a strong sativa in the stable.

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
i think i read that the 'Zamal' can tend to flower when facing root restriction, the exact words were 'when roots hit a surface unable to grow through, the plant flowers'. :)

Is that the Zamal mom Ras Pablo? The resin looks very oily on those. I'll bet they are fragrant. How would you describe the smoke?

G

Guest 88950

from the thread: Name our New Zamal Hybrid

the 1st post by Dubi is below

We are thinking to release a new zamal hybrid

Would be the first zamal genetics we release after enjoying so much growing this genetics many years ago when gypsy brought this incredible sativa for the first time to the canna community.

It's a Zamal x Golden Tiger -> Zamal X Malawi/Thai.

I think most people know the genetics involved in the hybrid, zamal is a unique pure tropical sativa from La Reunion Island with an incredible outdoor performance and amazing trippy high. Golden Tiger is our very resinous and powerful malawi thai hybrid.

The zamal female is the selected zamal A cut that Gerrit from Magus Genetics shared with me 4-5 years ago (thanks friend! ). And the Golden Tiger males are the best males selected this season for the golden tiger breeding.

The result is a very special poly sativa hybrid, very trippy psychedelic crazy african kind of high, mango carrot and sweet citric aromas. Around 14 weeks flowering time finishing early november outdoors.

We are thinking on a limited edition release (reduced price).

Are you interested in this new zamal hybrid ?

If so ... how would you like to call the hybrid ??

Thanks and good vibes!

Habits

Eyo,

nice pics i've got a pack of Z's going as well.. soon 2 weeks in so not much happening yet.

They're currently 24/0 under a 125 veg CFL, will that do or should i adjust the light cycle? Coco, Canna nutes, 600w in a tent for bloom..

Anything a novice to sativas should be on the lookout for?

Thanks & much love,
Habs

Latest posts

Latest posts