What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hillary Clinton Pledges to End Medical Marijuana Raids

mars2112

always hopeful yet discontent
Veteran
Hillary Clinton Pledges to End Medical Marijuana Raids *U.S.'s Second
Largest Cancer Charity Calls for Legal Medical Marijuana Access as
Candidates Weigh Support*

BBSNews 2007-07-17 -- MANCHESTER, NEW HAMPSHIRE (GSMM) - Two prominent
presidential contenders have moved in opposite directions on the issue of
federal attacks on medical marijuana patients, as America's second largest
cancer charity, the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, came out strongly for
protection of medical marijuana patients. Democratic frontrunner Sen.
Hillary Clinton (D-NY) called for an end to federal raids in states where
medical use of marijuana is legal, while Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) backtracked
on an earlier promise to end the raids.

During a Manchester campaign on July 13, Len Epstein, a volunteer for
Granite Staters for Medical Marijuana (GSMM), told Sen. Clinton, "Twelve
states allow medical marijuana, but the Bush administration continues to
raid patients," to which she responded, "Yes, I know. It's terrible."
Epstein then asked, "Would you stop the federal raids?" Sen. Clinton
responded firmly, "Yes, I will."

http://drugsense.org/temp/13tmN616gWN0LE.html

Cornerstone

She's got my vote. Although I feel the ticket should be Gore/Clinton 2008.

I'm definitely into the idea of a' do-over' on the start of this millennium.

Last edited:
G

hmmm very interesting but i'm not supprised (i almost thought bill was guna legalize), i still think she is a loud mouth though ... some think thats good thing others not.

bergerbuddy

Canna Coco grower
Veteran
SHIT... I WISH I could believe this... I AM.. WAS AND WILL BE AGAIN.. A DEMOCRAT...

But I just don't believe her... or ANY of them... EXCEPT FOR BILL RICHARDSON... and OF COURSE... DR. RON PAUL... who has prompted me to change my political registration from DEM to INDEPENDENT.. SO I can VOTE FOR DR. PAUL...

I'm glad to see this... cause OF COURSE if it comes down to ANY OTHER REPUBLICAN other than Dr. PAUL... I will be VOTING FOR THE DEM.. if that is the case...

BUT I DO PRAY THAT THE REAL TRUTH SPEAKER DURING THIS CAMPAIGN... DR. PAUL... gets the REP nomination... cause he would stop the raids... for votes.... NOPE.. he would stop them cause they are ILLEGAL.. AGAINST THE CONSTITUTION>... AND I LIKE THAT>.. CAUSE IT IS TRUE!

Peace
BB

AirKewled

Learn from history and the experience of past elections.

POLITICIANS NEVER KEEP THEIR WORD ONCE THEY ARE ELECTED. For example: BUSH Sr.: NO NEW TAXES, once he was elected taxes went up.

DO NOT TRUST THIS LADY!

trouble

Veteran
I wouldnt put any faith in anything this person says. She will tell the people what ever they what to hear to further her own selfish agenda. Just ask the people of N.Y. She represents a philosophy of government that will tell you Fairy Tales in November & Ghost Stories in January.

Cornerstone

Trust

Trust

The only option I see is to trust her. Who else in the running has the fire,the will, and the just cause to accelerate the push-back toward the center. There is a dire need for the pendulum to swing back in the opposite direction. I'm putting my money on The Broad.

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
I would have to agree with Bergerbuddy on this one... i dont believe anything that comes out of a politicians mouth BEfore they are elected. At the same time i would hope this is an issue which would not be lied about seeing how many suffering people it is affecting for safe access of the only medication that helps many ailments....

Hope for the best with this election thats all i know...

End the war!

Cornerstone

Thanks for sharing your opinion Airkewled, I suppose I've been called worse.

My perspective remains unchanged however.

I know people (especially politicians) lie: I choose to expect goodness from people as my general orientation.

Stay Kewl Brother,

Cornerstone

Last edited:

Dank-j

Ron Paul 08 - the only way to vote.

I don't see why this bitch wouldn't do face talk. Anyone seen Micheal Moore's new movie Sicko? Hillary was a big push for socialized medicine.. Guess who took almost a million dollars from BigPharma's lobbyists? That's right, HillaryMcFullofShit Clinton. Shortly there after she was quiet as a mouse and didn't even bring up socialized medicine again.

Regardless if you want with socialized medicine, you shouldn't believe a word she says. Americans already have issues trusting her, and it's not because she is a woman.

Last edited:

Cornerstone

By the by, I have enjoyed Ron Paul for years, it's easy to recognize the truth from a good person when you hear it. I just see no reason to believe he is actually electable. But like a good parachute, my mind is open.

Dank-j

Keep in mind that when Bill Clinton was running.. he barely had 2% of the polls..

Don't let those mega media fuckers convince you that he isn't electable.
If that's the case, how did Ron Paul win the online polls on FOX NEWS.

He is doing awesome in the (online) polls right now (which I believe is more relevent then television anyway) and I see no reason he cannot become president.

G

I will take my chances and vote for her if she continues to keep a pro state rights stance when it comes to mmj. If you vote for a third party candidate your vote won't count but it does send a message.

G

"I WANT TO BELIEVE".Unfortunately Hillary changes changes her tune as she changes auditoriums.

Latest posts

Latest posts