What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Latin America's Largest (LEGAL) Cannabis Farm's 1st Harvest!

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Chile’s largest medicinal marijuana farm produces first crop

Latin America’s largest medicinal marijuana farm has begun producing its first crops just months after its January inauguration.

The 6,400-stalk plantation which is located south of Santiago, will help treat some 4,000 patients across Chile.

The aim is to develop cannabis-based therapies that can help with chronic pain, complications from cancer and epilepsy.

The plant’s operation marks another step in the region’s growing acceptance of therapeutic uses for the formerly illegal plant.

Read more at http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8a1_1460525405#6QFARVGGSzKtKMfL.99

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8a1_1460525405

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
I hope other countries can open their eyes and see the possibilities.

Would love to know which strains or crossings they're using.:tiphat:

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
interesting they refer to the garden in stalks, wonder if their definition is the same.

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Who owns and operates this farm?

Big government, who will impose heavy taxes on the products?
or
Big business, who will extract every penny of profit that they can?

Is the common citizen allowed to grow his own medicine or favorite recreational drug without repercussions of the law, as set forth by big govt. or big business?

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
Is the common citizen allowed to grow his own medicine or favorite recreational drug without repercussions of the law, as set forth by big govt. or big business?

The common citizen in south america can't do anything of the sort, except in Colombia, they are the only ones doing it right. Up to 20 plants per person for either medical or recreational, no questions asked.

S

sourpuss

Now thats a proper plant count. Not that there shoukd even be one. Plant counts never made sense anyway. Best way to limit production is thru indoor watt control and outdoor/greenhouse sq ft limits...