What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

IC 420 Cannabis Cup 2015

Jahnice

thicker skin in training
ICMag Donor
i will keep my eyes open for some popping candy easter eggs.
who was it that liked them so much?

tea_is_back

pot°grapher
ICMag Donor
Veteran
arrival and apartment is ready from 16-21.04:dance013:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

i wish all a good arrival and not
picture.php

...see us @ 420​

tea

ohenry

ICMag Donor
...trying hard...remembering the feels of anticipation for the 2005 cup. like being a little kid. wowzers.

Oh

cannawolf

Hope to make it one day to the cup, living in Amsterdam brings me much closer to the possibility ( i hope so lol) i will have some fine herb ready for the time of the cup.

cannawolf

As i am newbie here i can PM nobody, someone can give me a light for it? i just got a message from Jahnice but i can even answer it :(

cannawolf

I know :( so i can't answer also the PM's if someone msg me? Just got told to speak with some of the guys responsible for the thread but i can't comunicate with no one besides here...i apologize for using wrong the space here.

mack 10

Veteran
Can you not leave a visitor message?

Click on the name of the person you want to send the message too, a drop down menu will appear then click the top box,
(public profile). it will take you to a page where you can leave a visitor message.

cannawolf

No visitor messages for me also... :( i'll get there. Any way, if thre is needed some help also i am living here in the Dam, dunno if it makes thins easier.

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
Flight booked, 16-21st !

Can't wait to see all of you guys ! Crazy smoke-out in perspective !