What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

$200 DIY Greenhouse

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran
thanks so much Endur...

Can't wait til i can grow our beloved plant again... ;)

GP73LPC

Veteran
winter has caught up with the tomato's... i am not prepared to try to heat the greenhouse..., yet ;)

with that said the broccoli is kicking ass !!!!

picture.php

picture.php

Warped1

I'm a victim of fast women and slow horses
Veteran
I was going to bug you for an update..now I don't have too heheheh.. The broccoli looks yummy btw

Warped1

I'm a victim of fast women and slow horses
Veteran
Awwww hey no problem.. if you get a chance check out Endurs graffiti thread.. I think it was his. Cool shit

GP73LPC

Veteran
well the broccoli still lives and has done quite well with some cold nights .... a couple down to 25 or 26 °F... nothing but a painters cloth to cover it up on below freezing nights...

picture.php

picture.php

hey cool thread, nice green house, how far along are those broccoli they look delish, im doing some cabbage and broccoli this year for the first time,you got some great results especially considering those colder nights you've had.
peace

GP73LPC

Veteran
thanks seedless...
the broccoli is around 2.5 months or so, maybe a little bit longer. it is capable of an 8 inch head, so i got my fingers crossed...

btw, funny you should mention cabbage. i went to the Old Farmer's Almanac web page today and looked into what they say about growing veggies, herbs and fruits (under gardening). What i have learned thus far is broccoli, cabbage, brussel sprouts, potatoes, onions and lettuce like cooler weather.

so needless to say i checked out frost dates for my area of the country and started planning what's going into the greenhouse in late winter...

that site really is a wealth of info.

G

Guest 226076

great job on the greenhouse, you inspired me too try to build one.thanks. happy trails............

Endur

Veteran
Awwww hey no problem.. if you get a chance check out Endurs graffiti thread.. I think it was his. Cool shit

What's Good GP73LPC....
Veggies are looking Lush.

Out of curiosity, did I miss something? :dunno:
Peace
Endur

GP73LPC

Veteran
What's Good GP73LPC....
Veggies are looking Lush.

Out of curiosity, did I miss something? :dunno:
Peace
Endur

thanks Endur, i still am wondering what thread warped1 was mentioning... :dunno:

Latest posts

Latest posts