What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Medical Greenhouse 2010

Z10N

Mopple ~ Shalom brotha hope you had a nice passover? :)
thanks I'm really really trying to do my best, and could always do better,
considering I'm doing 90% of the work here at the farm, and the casual aching bodily sensations.. my back is broken and I have cuts and blue marks all over my body hehehe but its part of the job to get hurt to heal others ! and its damn worth it :D

Esbe ~ :D this purple girl is the Sweet Pink Grapefruit X SAGE she smells very sour grapefruity truely stands for its name by the aroma and vigor !
BHO from this girl results in lethal very sour smelling oil that can cause extreme heart racing for some peeps. personally it makes me hallucinate with deep visual distortions and figures appearing from the darkness. but the high is kind of racey at the first couple hours with a physical comedown later on which i dont really fancy..
but we're getting good feedbacks from the patients.

I'm about to go harvest.... so expect some juicy pics soon ;) !

peace & health to everyone!

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
oh yeah, the spg i was pleased with was so fine, man, i would kil my mum to smell yours!

happy harvest!

Z10N

some snaps of the Sour D cross:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

good night
:tiphat:

Stombe

When i see outdoor plants like these, I just can bet that the bud will be some of the strongest/supersick stuff.
Looks like you have found really appropriate strains for your grow & greenhouse.

Cannawinner

Veteran
I notice that you have it all hung up to dry.
I am wondering if it might be easier if you lay them all out flat on netting. It would certainly save you time in hanging the weed up to dry.
The dry crumbs that fall are super potent - excellent for oils and Ice.

D

deathtosoapbar

Hey zion glad to see the greenhouse is working out so well man, amazing job! btw did you grow out the seeds i sent you man?

Moonshine*

Rare Dankness
Veteran
Great thread Zion.......What a great blessing to have that much love and devotion towards cannabis......you have all my good vibes and love heading your way, I hope this year is a good one for you.......

MSM

Z10N

Hi thanks for all the kind words !

Moonshine* - bro thanks a lot ! I really do live and breath cannabis from the moment I open my eyes in the morning probably till the day I die. many good vibes sent back at ya for helping so many people in the community globally and helping your patients! we are given a gift to heal many souls, it is a blessing and an honouring position to be at.
I'm happy you dropped by my thread - please stick around cuz I promise you its only the start!! ;)

Deathtosoapbar - Hi mate :) thanks ! I havn't popped them yet but I want to do so for a long time now,
I will probably throw them in the ground this season outdoors in my personal grow.. I will keep you posted. hope you are doing very well my friend! sorry I wansn't in touch for a long time..

Cannawinner - Hag Sameach Haver Yakar :D
we have some drying nets too, but usually there's too much weed at each harvest to dry on the nets
so we have to hang em up, once they are completely dry we cut them up to fit them in the bags,
and only then we pile them up on the nets. that's just the method we've been running with the space we are given now..
and most definitely the dry bud crumbs and leaf are not going for waste at all :D
I make some super sticky oils and ice hash every once in a while, got some nice results!
here's a bit of BHO I made some time ago , it was soaring potent !

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:smokeit::rasta:
picture.php

:ying: Peace :ying:

ZiON

Z10N

lol yeah its a real pain, till we get the trim machine delivered to us - I am the human machine...
usually I get help from few volunteers but I found myself many times in a violent battle Me VS 4 Kilos of untrimmed arms having nothing but a pair a scissors & a bong in my hands !!!
it aint easy. sometimes I sit and trim till the late hours of the night..
the scissors & finger hash is rewarding tho ;)

love?

Thanks for the pics of the Panama, it looks really great, especially that huge main cola.

And you woke up early to get them in the right light too? Respect.. :) Well it was surely worth the effort because of those beautiful pink pistils. Some pink in the Clever George too I see.

Z10N

Love? yeah she's sweet :) I wake up at this hours every day to open the deprivation coverings of the greenhouses manually anyway, so I snap some pics on the way.

Got some new pics off my phone and some from the last harvest ! :D

All aboard the weed train !!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

PeaCE ~
Zion

Cannawinner

Veteran
lol yeah its a real pain, till we get the trim machine delivered to us - I am the human machine...
usually I get help from few volunteers but I found myself many times in a violent battle Me VS 4 Kilos of untrimmed arms having nothing but a pair a scissors & a bong in my hands !!!
it aint easy. sometimes I sit and trim till the late hours of the night..
the scissors & finger hash is rewarding tho ;)

My GOODNESS Z10N. You need a trimming machine!!! DAHOOF!!!

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Z10N that is a cannabis photographers dream house, great images, stunning! Congrats on your April PoTM nomination...DD
picture.php

Last edited:

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
i cant believe i missed this one! i saw it because of the POTM nomination :joint: much respect bro, you are truly living the dream!

ArcticBlast