What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

adding to many boosters, etc?

mysticls

is there a point where you are just adding too much shit to the point its not all helping?? I see people running their feeding regime, say floranova but i see people adding liquid light / penetrator, overdrive, hornys big bud, gravity and some purple maxx... are there benefits to using all this stuff??

mysticls

lol thats why i am asking... i have browsed through peoples grow diaries and see people using this much stuff if not more...

inflorescence

Veteran
You could just use the nute calculator.
But that would only tell you the 16 NPK plus micros.

What those other people aren't saying is that it is particular to each strain so so much of one thing in combination comapred to another may be good for one strain but not another.

If your looking for a matrix of all the possible permutations of all the different addative + the amounts cross referenced to each particular strain cross refenced to each pheno of that particular strain, well I'm afraid even with the speed of todays computers it would be churning away forever, not to mention all the data input required.

You can grow just fine with an all in one like GH floranova and with MANY other addatives and you can also grow poorly with floranova and Many other addatives.

It's not the arrow, it's the indian.