What's new

Pine Tar Kush

Okie grown

Veteran
Thay look great!I grew ptk from tomhill i do belive.Very indica dom. (as youres look to be).Nice sent when in flower.Thick buds.Keep rh low in flower.You will injoy!Good luck. OG

Hindu Killer

Veteran
If you have the real PTK you have something good trust me. Its a ibl pakistan strain to my knowledge. Ive grown it OD one season and was very happy. No herms at all. I say this because I ve read of others haveing this problem. Any way the leaves in early veg get Crazy wide...you'll see. We'll see pheno's mostly once they bud. As all of mine had exactly the same looks veg etc. But while flowering I noticed several pheno's. The latest being the most potent. Thanks for shreing.

Just smoked some Thaze a bit ago kind stoned....I'll post some pics next time threw!

peterpan

Veteran
Okie grown Yea they are Tom Hills been holding onto them along time. There slow to veg but there roots are blasting through everything, this will be the 3rd transplant into a 5 gallon bucket, thats as big as container that I can go. Hindu Killer I. saw your thread from the outdoor grow, yours looked great. I keep hearing people talking about the wild pheons but I dont really understand how you tell if you have one.

Hindu Killer

Veteran
Here are some variouse buds shots I seen 3 phenos' in flower. Again this is really just a floral cluster description it may not be a pheno. But any way... Tom Hill could certainly answer this one.

Looks like I can only find 2 at present.. It smokes good NARCOTIC stone to it. And will yield well if given the right conditions. Of ALL of the indica Ive ever seen these have the widest leaves in early growth.

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
As bonecarver says,PTK is a gem :rasta:
Very good for crossing to!

G

sounds good raco as I'm gettin' close to sowin' my PTK x BK/DC.................

G

this is the PTK i had the pleasure of running.
could of gone a week longer...but it was a subperp smoke..
256IMG_1226-med.JPG

256IMG_1196-med.JPG

256IMG_1173-med.JPG

256IMG_1059-med.JPG

256IMG_1052-med.JPG

im grateful i have 8 seeds left...thanks tom hill.

and good luck peterpan..im sure you will not be dissapointed.

peterpan

Veteran
Wow I, hope mine turn out half as nice. It seems like alot of plant for inside. The leafs are getting real large and the big leafs seem to move up down during the day almost like they are letting light get to the smaller ones on the bottom.

Hello raco, the other day a very good friend of this forum send me some Dc and PTK seeds, i´m so fucking happy !!!hehehehehe.

Peace and love.

Hey raco, please phone me when you have time bro!!.

kinger

Veteran
nope,maybe if your lucky some will pop up on weekend specials on seedbay.Thats what I am hoping for.

XyZ

Trichomnia
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The smoke is actually much better than you would expect from the pics... this herb seems not to be photogenic
personally i love the taste from this kush, can't wait to explore how it's coming out in some crosses! :wink:

PTK male flower :D
15012IMG_5796.JPG

peterpan

Veteran
Here's my PTK 4 days into flower. I have 4 of them in there and still don't know if they are boys or girls. Hoping to use both either way.

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking great, peter pan! Really filling into those 5 gal. buckets! :D:yes:

About how tall are they and how long did you veg them? Trying to get an idea just how slow they are vegging, as you mentioned.

Last edited:
Nice thread peterpan. Your plants are looking healthy and happy. PTK is a really nice strain. The smell of the fresh bud is so intoxicating all by itself. Very unique. As mentioned, watch your humidity during flowering. The bud gets big and so dense that budrot is likely under humid conditions IME.

I just recently came across a nice male so I made some seed. Along with some F2s I made the following:
Bubba Kush S1 x PTK, GDP x PTK, SD IBL x PTK and Black Russian x PTK. Painted the buds on 2/13 and the little ones are showing. Can't wait to see what comes out of those crosses.

Latest posts

Latest posts