What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Serious Seeds Chronic? or Bubblegum?

U

UBER21

Hola guys need some help on which will be my first strain to try from Serious Seeds......Can only afford one at the moment so any opinions will be welcomed.....I know that Chronic is a big yielder but what about the taste??
Also bubblegum how true to the original strain is it.....I know sensi seeds at one point or still have the bubblegum as well.....does it really taste like bubblegum or more like fruits.....? Thanks a bunch guys..... :wave:

U

UBER21

Really kinger.....Whats so worthy about it...if you dont mind me asking?

B

BlueberryNutz

i would go with the chronic, but thats just me. i just know its a good yielder, and if serious sells it, it should be pretty damn good, but then again so should the bubble gum. all i can say is follow your instincts lol

U

UBER21

Damn I wish I could buy both..... the chronic's bright green buds look really yummy also.........and ur right from what I keep hearing anything that serious puts out is class A chit mang.......

kinger

Veteran
I got some bubblegum cuts from blue sky in oakland,and I like them.They nug up nice and the smell good.

U

UBER21

Thanks KInger for giving ur input .....im leading towards the bubblegum.......lol.....

Germanator

I've grown out all of the Serious stock excluding Chronic.. two packs of bubblegum, and I can tell vouch for it, its great. I mean the plant grows uniform, the resin production and smell of the plant make it a keeper alone, and the yield is good as well.

Big fan of Bubblegum and Serious Seeds as a whole.

Germ

U

UBER21

Another one for bubblegum thanks germ..........Is the taste really of bubblegum?

From what I have heard Bubble gum will have you laughing like a lil kid, and well I think we all know those highs are priceless :p

Chronic has some good yields and the cured bud is not bad at all.

Pops

Resident pissy old man
Veteran
Quite frankly, if I had to choose among serious strains, Ak-47 would be #1, White Russian would be 2 and Bubblegum #3. Kali Mist takes too long for me but is great weed. Chronic depends on the pheno you get. Mine was Crocodile Dundee weed. You could smoke it and get stoned, but it tastes like shit. Definately a good yielder, but a lot of shit is no better than no shit.

U

UBER21

I see pops..........that ak-47 i heard is some really strong stuff......lol...Im leaning more on taste here pops.......taste wise what would u rate the best......?

joaquin386

I had bubblegum at one time and the high was just not existant. I am growing one Bubblegum at the moment and see if it turns out any good (the seeds where 6 years old).

It didn't compare it to my other Shiva Shanti grow which was so strong that with two puff you where almost tripping.

So if I grow again Serious it would be Chronic for sure.

U

UBER21

Thanks eddy.......that bubblegum looks yummy...........

Joaquin im not really looking for potency with this one...just taste.........lol.....for potency I will deff look at the ak-47 or white russian.......

G

i have been growing chronic now for 6 month now and the 5 i grew is some good weed its sweet and frosty .all 5 wher female and i still have 10 seeds left.the one pheno that i got that was stand out was a lime pheno.chronic is some good stuff .i had a pack of bubblegum from serious that did not germ.but i have grown all except white russian.

U

UBER21

Dan woody that some kick ass looking chronic........that lime green pheno must look crazzzzzzzzzzzzy........excellent work....

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
For what it's worth, I read an article in HT that was posted on icmag about the breeder of Serious Seeds and the strain he smokes regularly is Kali Mist... But it being an almost pure sativa, the flowering time is probably too much for you...