What's new

Best purple strain?

E

Empathy

Hey guys i was just wondering what is the best purple strain out as i'm going to order some seeds soon and im looking for purple inparticular. What purple strains change most their leaves to purple? Are there any strains that have completly purple leaves? What would you guys recomend purchasing? These will be grown indoor and out.

Emps :joint:

I

iichico_exp420

Purple Indica and Purple Afghan.

Last edited:

kronique420

Gods treat (bc god x dutch treat)
is purple on the stems from the beginning.
It goes very purply at the end too.

Tastes like candy.

I'd have to say the most beautiful bud I've ever seen was one of British Hempire's Purple Afghan. I have not seen it in person, or smoked it, but it looks amazing, and he loves the high it gives... a sativa high, yet it is believed to be a landrace afghani. I'm sure if he sees this thread he could post a pic and shed some info on it.

But personally Lavender has been one of my favorite all time strains, I'm not sure if that would qualify as a purple strain...

Peace :rasta:

GotDRO?

I think horror business might be referring to this bud by BitishHmpire... TEXTBOOK!!!

Here is Urkle that I run, goes purple everytime..

Find wether you want a indica or sativa high, which you have space for (outdoor shouldnt be a concern), begin your search from there. Plenty of sativas,indicas that will purple out with the help of temperature or not.

Murphy

GotDRO? said:
I think horror business might be referring to this bud by BitishHmpire... TEXTBOOK!!!

Here is Urkle that I run, goes purple everytime..

Find wether you want a indica or sativa high, which you have space for (outdoor shouldnt be a concern), begin your search from there. Plenty of sativas,indicas that will purple out with the help of temperature or not.

:canabis: Yup, that's purple

E

Empathy

Hey guys thanks for the replys! Hehe still havnt come to a conclusion yet on what i want haha. Soo if anyone has more input its welcome! Seems to me whats listed are pretty good choices soo far! Im thinking i will want a more indica strain just because it will be grown indoors defintly but im always down for a sativa :). Soo guys keep listing and ill keep researching.

Where would one find some Gods treat seeds? What seed company? Pics?

Emps

Last edited:
I've got a very purple God Bud from Jordan of the Island. Most of the plants had some purple on the buds. out of 7 females 6 were very similar this is the odd ball that turned dark. 68-70 F night time temps. too.
here she is at harvest

here she is at 6 1/2 weeks. the underside of her leaves were very dark at this point.

E

Empathy

dontlockmeup - Very noice lookin god bud plant! Looks wikid! Thanks for sharing your pics :). Looks like something i want haha. But mabe more purple.

Emps

Berry_Coughin'

Veteran

midwestern sour D cut....

this particular one was grown outdoors last season down in Florida... and she still purp'd out... purple sour d goodness :D

Very strange... Are you sure it's the original Sour Diesel, or some cross? I've never seen it turn purple before. Nevertheless it looks fantastic!

G

Is purple and blue the same color? it is to me--Hands down, Blueberry. Shes purple blue and black at the end.

bigherb

Veteran
my favs the purple kush .but you should look into old time moonshine and purple indica.as i hav not tried both and would love to know were i might be able to find this purple indica.anyone?

E

Empathy

BCough - Awsome pic! :kewlpics: Might need some sour d in the near future. :)

silverback - :) yes blueberry is very impressive indeed. A friend of mine has a blueberry X which i will be getting at some stage.

bigherb - Will do buddy! :smoke:

I really want a strain that will purple on its own without the cold temps.

outdoor grower here but purple#1, Lethal Purple, and Purple star are all genetically predisposed to going purple no matter what the temperature.
slart

D

Delta Force

GDP

GDP

Since I've smoked it I've craved it every day. Gettin to puff some here and there. Total grape/skunky smell and grape taste through and through. Puffed some Cali club Grape ape and it was nice too but I liked this particular GDP way better. Look forward to running her when the cuts I have are big and plenty enough. Will def eventually run an entire room of it for sure.

E

Empathy

slartibartfast4 - Amazing looking plants you got there :)!

Deltaforce - Thanks for dropping by! Will have a look at GDP!

4Faded20 - Will do thanks buddy!

XyZ - Thanks dude!

Soo many choices! Decisions are hard :confused:! Thanks everyone! Some nice pics would be awsome to back the the strain of choice aswell, but i will use my lazy arse to research aswell haha!

Emps

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts