What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Congrats TO myself For noy letting em get me down!!!!

Okie grown

Veteran
Some of you may remember me from 2 1/2 yrs. ago.Well realy more like 3 or so when this wonderful site just come online.At that that time a bunch of us from overgrow come to ic.We had our own place to share info and just help one another.I went to prison for a 5 yr. supp. sent. gettin revoked.Never had a drug charge.So it was not like my garden got found.Hell i got myself cought (after 3 yrs. wit warrant) Just got pulled over i.d. run and i was gone.Noone to take care of my garden.Mom and brother went and pulled everythig.I was robbed when gone.Lost everything!! All my aplinces ($$) new maytag portable dishwasher ect... I was 8 yrs in on a 30 yr note. Lost my cats , dogs , ol lady (notice she was afet cats and dogs).All my grow gear.But i am free i have till march 1st to have a place to live.I want out of okla.I have noone here .Just wanted to say to those who remember me thanks for everything.Not a day went by i didnt think about ya,ll

Last edited:

Sleepy

Veteran
congratulations on getting out!

wow, time to relocate, maybe?

sorry to hear about that, okie! :fsu:

Okie grown

Veteran
Thanks i will get back everything lost.Just starting over sucks but im in my 30s got time to get it all back + some! Here is my passion

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you can lose your wife, your car, your house, and your clothes....

but you can never lose your education...

by the looks of your plants, i can see you are pretty educated

Okie grown

Veteran
I have did alot of research into growing.But only way to realy do it is get GOOD seeds.Then the rite lights.And go for it! soma nycd

sensi hashplant

bog sour bubble

sensi mr nic g13xhashplant