What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Official Bugman Testers & Pics Thread

Sorry been gone, long story short in the process of moving and getting situated at my new job. That BB#3 sounds DANK!!!!! Damn Bugs back at again with them cuts & beans!

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
picture.php

OLCB= ORGON LEMON X CODE BLUE
C99= C99F,2
GS2TG= GG4XSCOTTS OG#2 X TWITTER GLUE [GG4XGG4XOG/BU/ARTICA TRAIN WRECKXOG/BU
LGB= LIME GORILLA BUBBLE[S DUB S,2 X GORILLA BUBBLE BX3]
GGSD= GG4 X STRAWBERRY DIESEL
PCK=PAKISTAN CHITRAL KUSH
i got 8 pck up ,im hoping for a nice male to breed with, gona make a few seeds.

View Image
OLCB= ORGON LEMON X CODE BLUE
C99= C99F,2
GS2TG= GG4XSCOTTS OG#2 X TWITTER GLUE [GG4XGG4XOG/BU/ARTICA TRAIN WRECKXOG/BU
LGB= LIME GORILLA BUBBLE[S DUB S,2 X GORILLA BUBBLE BX3]
GGSD= GG4 X STRAWBERRY DIESEL
PCK=PAKISTAN CHITRAL KUSH
i got 8 pck up ,im hoping for a nice male to breed with, gona make a few seeds.

:dance013: :woohoo: :yay::bow::trampoline:

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
bugs has gofted me some elite clones and some of his creations a couple weeks ago
Bruce Banner#3 - Theman13 cut
GG4
GorillaTonic
and
ScottsOGxGG4 #1 &2
My fucking veg room is reeking now, its never been a smelly room, but yeah
ima need a lil scrubber in there when these clones get up there in size
I been thinking, since i have these c99f2's ima let go of the cut i have and search for a different pheno - on the fence cause my girls favorite is this cut
the bikers are beginning to fill out and its looking like we gone have a winner , the #2 i think , also gonna drop this weirdo into flower - a dpflo seed that popped outta my 10 gal, i have so many seeds of her , im thinking since i havent gotten it to clone a single cut for me , just drop that bitch in and fuckher
the GGtwog i have clones ok, its a real slow vegger , but i think this cut would work in a production setup. she seems built to run in small pots and do really tight bat nugs
she just idk, my cloning game is just eveaporated lately, cant get shit going on for some reason
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
soooo yeah
i decided to pop some more beans this morning after discovering my clone juju is coming back-ive had a terrible summer at germing and cloning but after looking at my bubblecloner this morning , everything in there is rooting
im thinking it was just a phase
anywayzle
i popped from bugs - 5 c99f2s and 7 spgb4's
i have only the gk's and ggsd's left
also popped these chemdawg ibls from rez - they old but i hope to get something above ground - the chem is aparently a popular breeders stock
im gonna try and find a c99 i like better from these f2's so i can faze out this current one
why eliminate the house favorite? its not as strong as id like, not as smelly and ive had it long enough
i uppotted the gk and the ggsd yesterday to 2.5q's gonna feed em a bit of fishasauce tomorrow i hope theyre girls

i have 5 of these dpflos with some cuts thats rooted aftr 3 days so i threw it into flower
this one is my concern and will watch real close
that ggtwog from bugs is maybe something special - its a slow veger and russet mites love her, but i got one in flower and its just all buds
super tight nodes , prolly make a decent scrogger

Bmac1

Veteran
Damn Boyd. Im a little late to the party but ill get up to speed. Digging the setup and you got some fire going on over bere. Some nice crosses going on.

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
this bugs thread, beamers, his shine not mine
he got some crosses thats pretty rad ima say
we just poppin some beens n seein what comes up

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
picture.php

bugs strawberry glue
picture.php

Bugs GG4xKahlisi
theres some weird something goin on with this one
they are as yet unsexed
picture.php

this that stubborn ass mangenta that
jus
wont
die
cant bring myself to kill her, so she may or might decide to start using her roots again
picture.php

heres some c99 bugs gifted all meatybignbouncy
im lookin for anither pheno of c99 so this the next to last round for this fruitpunch midgrade pheno

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
View Image
bugs strawberry glue
View Image
Bugs GG4xKahlisi
theres some weird something goin on with this one
they are as yet unsexed
View Image
this that stubborn ass mangenta that
jus
wont
die
cant bring myself to kill her, so she may or might decide to start using her roots again
View Image

heres some c99 bugs gifted all meatybignbouncy
im lookin for anither pheno of c99 so this the next to last round for this fruitpunch midgrade pheno

mix a little root hormones & a little feed an see if that helps.
that GK & GGSD looks nice.