Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Questions > My autoflowers are flowering stupid

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Alchimia Grow Shop
My autoflowers are flowering stupid Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-30-2017, 07:00 AM #31
theweedman420

theweedman420 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentPothead View Post
Hah I wish I had 14 inches, the 2 seemed to be sativa dominant and skyrocketed up. They were actually touching my lights by the time I moved them outside. It was my own fault for waiting as long as I did to question their "autoflower" ability. I was sure they would flip on their own, live and learn.
Yea they are unpredictable lol.. My last auto never auto flowered and I was growing in a mini fridge I cut the top off of and stuck another mini fridge on due to how big it got and still had to remove plant cut bottom of fridge out same size as catlitter bucket then cut hole in my night stand and sit bucket in that to give space and then had to scrog and still had to chop and trash due to needing to move to new home.. It went 6 weeks and no auto
theweedman420 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-30-2017, 10:06 AM #32
AgentPothead

AgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of light
6 weeks sounds about right for me too, can I ask which strains they were?
AgentPothead is offline Quote

Old 09-05-2017, 09:37 PM #33
AgentPothead

AgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of light
Weekly or so picture update. Things progressing nicely.

Old 09-05-2017, 09:42 PM #34
AgentPothead

Max 5 pics in a post so had to leave this straggler here. This is main cola of one of the plants that actually hit the light and burned some leaves before I tied it to the side of the tent to bend it down. Since it didn't semi-autoflower like the other plant did, it's a week or two behind on the bud making. Crappy pic but the cola is long.

Old 09-12-2017, 01:50 AM #35
AgentPothead

Here comes another weekly picture update.

Old 09-12-2017, 02:00 AM #36
AgentPothead

This is that long cola from the top plant, it's hard to see but it continues down almost 12 inches from the tip.

Old 09-18-2017, 09:30 PM #37
AgentPothead

I don't even mind if nobody sees these, it just makes me feel better uploading them some reason.

Old 09-18-2017, 09:33 PM #38
AgentPothead

So close, and yet, so far.

Old 09-20-2017, 02:04 AM #39
AgentPothead

I can't believe nobody told me to trim this shit,
cause I think it looks way better now

Old 09-24-2017, 09:18 PM #40
AgentPothead

Weekly update with Kevin Nealon.