Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Questions > My autoflowers are flowering stupid

Thread Title Search
Buy Cannabis Seeds at Seed Boutique
My autoflowers are flowering stupid Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-06-2017, 10:02 PM #21
AgentPothead

AgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by OG Expressions View Post
Lesson learned. Now you know look into beans before buying its the difference between insane quality and trash. Two listings can totally look amazing but one can be 100% fake and when you buy it it turns to trash, where as the other lives up to its add... i always look into what i buy right down to what makes it up, generic history will tell you lots
Yeah totally. I still do have 6 seeds from this pack, so theoretically they could all kick ass and I would end up in the positive, but at this point I don't think I will hold my breathe.
AgentPothead is offline Quote

Old 08-06-2017, 11:37 PM #22
OG Expressions
Banned

OG Expressions has a spectacular aura aboutOG Expressions has a spectacular aura aboutOG Expressions has a spectacular aura aboutOG Expressions has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentPothead View Post
Yeah totally. I still do have 6 seeds from this pack, so theoretically they could all kick ass and I would end up in the positive, but at this point I don't think I will hold my breathe.
I would fire the leftovers in the toilet and save yourself the headache.
OG Expressions is offline Quote

Old 08-07-2017, 01:34 AM #23
AgentPothead

AgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by OG Expressions View Post
I would fire the leftovers in the toilet and save yourself the headache.
If money wasn't an issue believe me I would Since they weren't free, they gonna get planted.

Old 08-10-2017, 12:45 AM #24
AgentPothead

Update time. Ended up moving one of the plants to it's new home, outside. That opened up a bunch of room for me to gently bend the main stems over away from the lights.Used some cotton string on plants themselves, some plastic zip ties on the tent poles as kind of pulleys, and used the tension of the rope tied to another tent pole to hold the plant in place. I have seen some new trichomes on one of the big plants since moving to 14:10 so I think they are going to finally cooperate. Thanks for everybody who helped in this thread, it's wicked appreciated.

Old 08-20-2017, 12:47 AM #25
AgentPothead

Ok so it's been what a week now, I moved one more outside so there are 2 ladies in the tent, plenty of room, air flow. Everything looks good to me just a waiting game now. I tried white balancing a few photos, I'm not sure how it turned out to be honest.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-20-2017, 01:29 AM #26
mr.brunch

mr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant future
They look lovely to me!
Nice work

https://www.jackherer.com/thebook/

Originally posted by jimmy cliff:

So I'll keep on fighting for the things I want,
Though I know that when you're dead you're gone.
But I'd rather be a free man in my grave,
Than living as a puppet or a slave.
So as soon as the sun
Will shine,
I'm gonna get my share of
What's mine.
And then the harder they come ,
The harder they fall,
One and all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Lime View Post

Put out the joint, step away from the computer and go for a walk.
Current: the church greenhouse seeds
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=345592

Get free seeds from skunk24! No purchase necessary!
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=339578
mr.brunch is offline Quote

Old 08-20-2017, 02:03 AM #27
AgentPothead

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brunch View Post
They look lovely to me!
Nice work

Old 08-28-2017, 07:35 PM #28
AgentPothead

It's been a week. Ladies growing nicely. These pics don't do them justice!

Here are links to original size copies.
https://i.imgur.com/kbNc2kT.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/K3zbxtt.jpg

Last edited by AgentPothead; 08-28-2017 at 07:40 PM.. Reason: added links to big pics

Old 08-30-2017, 06:03 AM #29
theweedman420

theweedman420 is on a distinguished road
[quote=AgentPothead;8022374]Anybody following along I decided to drop them to 14/10 and leave all the plants in the tent for the time being. Totally worried if I put it outside them weak ass branches are gonna just snap. I had to finagle my exhaust system and raise the lights so they are attached directly to the support pole, no more ratchets. Fingers crossed that will help and these jerks will stop growing and start budding.[/QUOTE I had that prob before with auto flowers and all I did was bent the taller auto flower not so much it breaks but judt bent it and problems solved..I was growing under a 200w D's led and was able to get plants 14 in from light without bleaching or heat stress.. So try bending it with out breaking it and tie that sucker down
theweedman420 is offline Quote

Old 08-30-2017, 06:20 AM #30
AgentPothead

Quote:
Originally Posted by theweedman420 View Post
I had that prob before with auto flowers and all I did was bent the taller auto flower not so much it breaks but judt bent it and problems solved..I was growing under a 200w D's led and was able to get plants 14 in from light without bleaching or heat stress.. So try bending it with out breaking it and tie that sucker down
Hah I wish I had 14 inches, the 2 seemed to be sativa dominant and skyrocketed up. They were actually touching my lights by the time I moved them outside. It was my own fault for waiting as long as I did to question their "autoflower" ability. I was sure they would flip on their own, live and learn.