What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

best clones in Vienna?

Makava

If you are looking for American clones I can recommend allpot in Vorarlberg (allpot.com). They have legit GG#4, Blue Dream, ECSD, Pre98Bubba Kush, Candy Kush and told me that there will be a lot more in near future. I grew out their GG#4 and Bubba Kush and they were both fire (low yield on the bubba though)...

yts farmer

Veteran
If you are looking for American clones I can recommend allpot in Vorarlberg (allpot.com). They have legit GG#4, Blue Dream, ECSD, Pre98Bubba Kush, Candy Kush and told me that there will be a lot more in near future. I grew out their GG#4 and Bubba Kush and they were both fire (low yield on the bubba though)...

Thank you for letting us know that :tiphat:

Peace.

Skunkhant43

can you give more information on that? i have made good experiences with the genetics so far, the owner is an seemingly ambitious botanic expert, its true that he sadly wont tell you anything about the heritage of their creations, but anything beside that you can ask and talk with him about anything grow/genetics related for literally hours.

Also im a bit confused that you just registered an account here to post such an accusive comment...

Hi fluffyBollocks,

Maybe it´s just us, but we have a real bad relationship with this guy. Heard stories about stealing other clones and renaming them as self creations and stuff. I have no proove of that but literally at the cultiva he described the fake clonelab phenos too us.

I literally made that account ´cause I´m just active on Ig and just wanted make some people aware that his future gelato,animal c, ... won´t the the real deal.

Skunkhant43

Anyone have velvet cookies out there?

I saw clonelab showing a tangerine power last month, have you any exsperience with this cut @Skunkhant43:tiphat:

Peace.

Hi i´m currently running her again. She stays quite stocky, needs about 9 weeks and is quite a nobrainer. Fizzy,orange soda terps - u won´t want an agent orange or orange bud ever again!:)
Yield is quite medium but frost production is incredible (thanks to blue power)

Broggemann

@mythblazer
Do you got more informations about cuts from plantnation, e.g. the Platinum Delights or Super Orange Glue?
The guy in there is friendly and seems to know his shit, highly recommend.
I hope their selections are quite as good.

yts farmer

Veteran
Hi i´m currently running her again. She stays quite stocky, needs about 9 weeks and is quite a nobrainer. Fizzy,orange soda terps - u won´t want an agent orange or orange bud ever again!:)
Yield is quite medium but frost production is incredible (thanks to blue power)

Thanks for your response, can i ask where you purchased the velvet cookies? A friend asked me if i knew if and where she could be obtained from, thanks in advance:tiphat:

Regarding clonelabs "not legit cuts" a member has noted those cuts as not being legit as he obtained them from clonelabs first drop last year or beginning of the year.

Peace.

If i would if read the reply properly i would of known he was talking about tangerine power and not velvet cookies, my bad

Last edited:

EverLast

Hallo zusammen,

weiß jemand, ob in Wien der ECSD Cut und Chem 91 Skunk VA aus USA angeboten wird. Ich habe auf den den Webseiten einiger Shops nur Sour Diesel gesehen, was für mich die IBL-Version ist.

Does someone know if the legit ECSD Cut and the Chem 91 Skunk VA could be found in Viena?

G

green johny

Hallo
Im looking for the most cbd cut that can be buyed in vienna. Asked bushman an ff about canna profiles from their cuts, if they know. Some other recommendations? Thanks

Harry Lime

Veteran
Have I understood this properly? You have shops selling clones legally in Austria? Wow!
Is there a list of these shops?

yts farmer

Veteran
Have I understood this properly? You have shops selling clones legally in Austria? Wow!

Yes that's correct, i beleive there sold to help improve the air quality at home, not sure if that is 100% correct though.

You got flowery fields, plant nation, allpot, happy plant.

American elites are slowly getting there but are only offered by a selct few shops.

Harry Lime

Veteran
Thanks YTS Farmer. How do they work? Can you just walk in and buy a dozen clones? How much do they cost?

yts farmer

Veteran
Thanks YTS Farmer. How do they work? Can you just walk in and buy a dozen clones? How much do they cost?
Hey Harry, i havent bought any clones from them myself personally but my friend who lives over there has.

They have there mothers on rotation so chances of just walking in and picking up the cuts you want i say would be slim.

Some places you can walk in and pick up what you want but the choice is down to what mothers there using that week or month. So for example if you wanted to walk in off the street and buy a cut of gsc, gg#4, ecsd, chem 91 and gelato in one swoop is you probably wouldnt be successful. Even if you placed an order they might not be able to have them all ready at the same time because of the rotation.

Hortilab, flowery field, happy plant are all easily contacted on ig and respond pretty quickly so having a chat with those guys is quite easy.

How do they work? Can you just walk in and buy a dozen clones? How much do they cost?

Hey Harry, yes you heard correct, we have shops in austria selling clones since the 90's, first there was a lot of legal trouble for the shops, but over the years the law is clear (plants and seeds are legall as long as they do not contain THC = dont flower) and business is going great, some shops making millions.

Officially they are sold as air refresher and questions regarding cultivation in flower wont be answered, in reality clones are sold together with all the equipment, fertilizers, harvesting tools, bongs, everything you can imgane really, and if you ask nicely, most shop owners/employees will answer all your questions.

In Vienna alone, there are over a dozen different shops that sell clones, some only sell from other shops, others even have multiple stores in Vienna. I have tried and founrd favorite strains at floweryfield, premium genetics, stamm-baum and green empire.

In all shops you can just go in and buy clones but you have to take the strains available, the bigger the shop/franchise, the bigger the chances you get the strains you want.
You can also make an "preorder", idealy 4-5 weeks in advance, pay a small amount upfront and can pickup your desired strains at your desired date, many stores also offer the option to grow the plants bigger in pots (provided you can wait).
You can even buy thousands of clones, there will be no questions asked.

Prices for clones vary from shop and size, starting at around 4€ for the small ones in some shops, normal price for normal size is around 9€. You also get a great discount (0.50€ - 1€ less for each clones) when you take a specific amount or more, starting at 10 pieces in most shops. Many shops also have special discount days.

hope that helps :)

Harry Lime

Veteran
@YTS Farmer and Fluffy Bollox,

This is astonishing news to me. I never knew there was anywhere in Europe that allows trade in plants.
I think I know where I'm driving to for my next holiday. Never been to Vienna...despite my name!

anyone every grew "Thai Tanic" from Floweryfield?
Internet says its a rather compact, fast Sativa with around 10 weeks flower, where as the employee there told me she takes 13-14 weeks and gets gigantic. (That guy once also said something about radioactive uran in cheap PK-products if i understood correctly (?!), so maybe he is not the most reliable source? :)

Same question for Hawaiian Snow, i found a lot more information about her, so the researched expected flowertime of 12 weeks seems more reliable.

250er

anyone every grew "Thai Tanic" from Floweryfield?
Internet says its a rather compact, fast Sativa with around 10 weeks flower, where as the employee there told me she takes 13-14 weeks and gets gigantic. (That guy once also said something about radioactive uran in cheap PK-products if i understood correctly (?!), so maybe he is not the most reliable source? :)

Ich hatte die ThaiTanic vom FF vor Jahren mal. Sie war gut ertragreich, tolles High und 13w kommen hin.

Uran in (Phosphor-)Düngern/Erden und Böden ist ein bekanntes und weitverbreitetes Problem. Siehe: https://www.raumberg-gumpenstein.at...dok_2_17410_endbericht_projekt_uran_final.pdf
Es mangelt an Grenzwerten und wo es welche gibt wird leider gerne weggeschaut.
cheers

Ich hatte die ThaiTanic vom FF vor Jahren mal. Sie war gut ertragreich, tolles High und 13w kommen hin.

Uran in (Phosphor-)Düngern/Erden und Böden ist ein bekanntes und weitverbreitetes Problem. Siehe: https://www.raumberg-gumpenstein.at...dok_2_17410_endbericht_projekt_uran_final.pdf
Es mangelt an Grenzwerten und wo es welche gibt wird leider gerne weggeschaut.
cheers

Hi, vielen Dank für die Absicherung!

Das Uran existiert und auch im Dünger sein kann ist klar, der klang halt damals als ob jedes PK, das nicht bei ihm im Shop zu kaufen ist, die Pflanzen radioaktiv verstrahlt und gefähtlich ist :biggrin:

war vielleicht auch bloß ein missverständnis :dance013:

yts farmer

Veteran
Clonelab have limited clones available for collection only.

Chem 91, sunset sherbet, lemon og, rudeboi og,gsc fc, gg#4 and pog?

I asked about the pog as it reminded me of the old flying dutchman strain pot of gold, he told me it should of been platinum og but infact its not platinum og but like i said pot of gold, lol

Prices start at 10 euros ,discount for larger numbers.

Clonelab have limited clones available for collection only.

Chem 91, sunset sherbet, lemon og, rudeboi og,gsc fc, gg#4 and pog?

I asked about the pog as it reminded me of the old flying dutchman strain pot of gold, he told me it should of been platinum og but infact its not platinum og but like i said pot of gold, lol

Prices start at 10 euros ,discount for larger numbers.

how do you get in contact with them? how to buy clones? do they have a shop?

:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts