What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

best clones in Vienna?

Etruscan

I'm looking for the erdbeer strain goes by different names but is the strawberry swiss sativa with tight hard calyxes. Where can I get a reputable clone or seed from which store in Austria?

Did anyone check out happy plant already? nice selections from american seedbanks, very high quality as seen on instagram... i was calling them and talked to the guy for 1/2 hour... worth visiting when in austria

yts farmer

Veteran
Has anybody heard or been to clone lab?

There web is down but cant find any other info.

New company supplying strains by hortilab.

Peace.

Florere

Little late. But they said that there all sold out. (Don't know what that means) and that they ar not officially open.

yts farmer

Veteran
Thanks for the comment Florere:tiphat:

I should of updated my comment as they did reply to my email about a week ago.

They told me there not officially open yet but will be
Hopping to get the shop open this yearand will be based in the 23rd district.

Seen there add on insta and if there true to their word then when open there going to be a stampede as they got first class gentics like gg#4, wifi og43, gelato, sunset sherbet, chem 91, chemdog and sour diesel.

They also got some hortilab strains, stsrbud sister, sour amnesia and sour power.

They also had blueberry, Flo and pog ( pot of gold).

Peace.

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
I wrote to them Yesterday, and they plan to open in 4-6 weeks. Will visit the Shop as soon as they have open, definately nice Strainlist. :)

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
Does any other clone shop in Austria have this sort of line up?

I don't think so, maybe a small relatively unknown Shop has some little jewels, but not that much US Clone onlys. When they're really legit then those clones will spread over Europe pretty fast i think.

The Company was already registered in June 2016, so over a Year ago, let's see if they really will ever open.

yts farmer

Veteran
I don't think so, maybe a small relatively unknown Shop has some little jewels, but not that much US Clone onlys. When they're really legit then those clones will spread over Europe pretty fast i think.

The Company was already registered in June 2016, so over a Year ago, let's see if they really will ever open.

Im keeping my fingers crossed that they do open.

Was also wondring if some of the other more established companies like flowery fields would try to purchase some to add to their own menu, in turn increase the availability.

Peace.