What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

R.I.P. Elemental..

Ramius

Veteran
This is definitely sad news.
I hope you are in a better place Elemental.

Does anyone know how he passed? Dealing with death is never easy. Especially when it involves a young life.

R.I.P.

MARLO

It seems Ele had an illness at the time and while swimming in the sea something happened to him making him feel unwell, which caused him to drown. It wasn't until sometime later when sunbathers noticed him and raised the alarm. Medics tried for over half an hour to revive him but were unable to save him. The details are unclear right now as to what exactly happened.

It's a terrible tragedy, he died long before his time. R.I.P Homie

consu

Bollocks! Is this for real? Elemental is one of the good guys! :friends:

Elemental is one of the finest Bubblehash Makers in the world! He's one of the Italian Stallions! Cannabis Activists,, Philanthropists,,, International Online Moderator and Journalist.. A Really Nice Guy.. Respected by the community and all the ppl he taught how to brew guano tea and make bubble to the best standards :canabis:

Here is a tribute video i have enjoyed with Elemental online before...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dAnDcyu6Lw

This news saddens me,,, may his soul float in happiness and rest in a peaceful place

RIP,, Elemental ,, Jah Bless :rasta:

not fair !!!

:'(

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
RIP Ele..you WILL be missed!!

My heart bleeds for his family and friends..

Stay Safe

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
ummm... .wtf for real.. RIP elemental you were my soma brother-en. I cant beleive im reading this man wtf... Im shocked and at a lost for words... RIP bro this wasnt how you were meant to go. Ill miss ya.

BERED

is so sad that to take his life was his beloved sea..

that sea where he grow up with his friends,dogs and family..

P1030107.JPG

P1030143.JPG

P1030142.JPG

P1030136.JPG

Damn that's a fucked up way to go man. Life's short and you just never know. Live life to the fullest fellow IC Maggers cause only God or whoever u believe is your higher being really knows. Elemental would be a dope name for a strain too!

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
WTF...Cant believe im reading this im lost for words...

R.I.P Elemental Bro ill always remember the Bubble Hash pics we used to send each other and the Pine Tar Kush pics m8 ill never forget...

H

HydroLady

...non ci posso credere...

Buon viaggio Ele....ci mancherai!!!

I really dont know how to deal with this.....elemental you were a very good person, always in a great mood and had nothing but the best attitude towards life, I will miss you buddy...I cant stop crying just because

RIP elemental, much love and respect!

this is a vid I know he enjoyed.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=takaGebtO7g

nam myoho renge kyo! as powerful as the roar of the lion!

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
Elemental had a wonderful spirit, he never failed to put a smile on my face. I'm going to miss him so much. Tears are gonna flow today for you buddy...rest your sould brother.

This is devastating.....