Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Questions > My autoflowers are flowering stupid

Thread Title Search
Click to Visit Dark Heart Nursery
My autoflowers are flowering stupid Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-24-2017, 09:51 PM #41
mr.brunch

mr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant future
How far away from the chop are you? Those buds are looking good!

https://www.jackherer.com/thebook/

Originally posted by jimmy cliff:

So I'll keep on fighting for the things I want,
Though I know that when you're dead you're gone.
But I'd rather be a free man in my grave,
Than living as a puppet or a slave.
So as soon as the sun
Will shine,
I'm gonna get my share of
What's mine.
And then the harder they come ,
The harder they fall,
One and all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Lime View Post

Put out the joint, step away from the computer and go for a walk.
Current: the church greenhouse seeds
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=345592

Get free seeds from skunk24! No purchase necessary!
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=339578
mr.brunch is offline Quote

Old 09-24-2017, 09:58 PM #42
AgentPothead

AgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of light
This is gonna sound stupid, but I honestly don't know. These were supposed to be "autoflowers" that didn't flip, I force flipped them on 8/5 so it's been 7 weeks now. The buds seem to keep getting bigger, 99% of the leaves are still green, I've only gotten a few that seem to be yellowing off due to senescence. I have been checking trichomes and to my untrained eye, they still seem to mostly be clear, I haven't seen a single amber one yet, and only a few cloudy. I feel like I should let the plant grow until it's ready to stop growing, that should only increase yields correct?

Last edited by AgentPothead; 09-24-2017 at 10:28 PM..
AgentPothead is offline Quote

Old 09-24-2017, 10:44 PM #43
mr.brunch

mr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant future
Definitely. If she's still going then let her swell... looks like they should yield well.

https://www.jackherer.com/thebook/

Originally posted by jimmy cliff:

So I'll keep on fighting for the things I want,
Though I know that when you're dead you're gone.
But I'd rather be a free man in my grave,
Than living as a puppet or a slave.
So as soon as the sun
Will shine,
I'm gonna get my share of
What's mine.
And then the harder they come ,
The harder they fall,
One and all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Lime View Post

Put out the joint, step away from the computer and go for a walk.
Current: the church greenhouse seeds
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=345592

Get free seeds from skunk24! No purchase necessary!
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=339578
mr.brunch is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-24-2017, 10:59 PM #44
AgentPothead

AgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of light
This shot from 9 days ago, and it's only gotten more filled in since then. I cannot wait to harvest.

Old 09-24-2017, 11:01 PM #45
AgentPothead

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brunch View Post
Definitely. If she's still going then let her swell... looks like they should yield well.
I am hoping, fingers crossed. This is the first time I have grown weed since I tried and failed miserably as a teenager, so any harvest is good. I'm really in it for the knowledge how to do it well, getting stoned is just gonna be gravy

Old 09-25-2017, 12:49 AM #46
AgentPothead

Dood I'm glad you said something brunch , I just took two leaf cuttings, one off each plant, and one of them is a lot farther along than the other, I was only examining the behind plant. One of my plants has probably 60/40 on the clouded/clear and there are even some amber ones here and there! I think I'll start flushing the coco now on that plant. Other plant no ambers and it's still 90% clear, so it gets a little PK and boost still. Hopefully next week have some pretty harvest pictures

Old 09-30-2017, 11:33 PM #47
AgentPothead

So here we are at the end. Thanks everybody who helped and wished me luck. I think I did okay for first time. They are not beautiful buds with bag appeal, but since they are just for me to smoke I think I'll be okay.

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-30-2017, 11:46 PM #48
AgentPothead

I wanted to side by side a few comparison shots of each main cola from earlier with how they ended up.