What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Obsessed with growing in South Dakota

Unicron

What's up. I started growing around 2005 in a state that to this day remains very illegal. I had to quit growing a few years ago because of divorce, and it's not worth the risk in that situation.

However, South Dakota just legalized it, and I'm within commuting range. I obsess about getting back into growing constantly, but with my current situation I just can't move to a legal state.

Maybe I'm just really high, and dreaming - but I'd be willing to make the commute to South Dakota. So I'm thinking I need to start looking for a job up there.

How does a recluse grower like myself find work in an emerging cannabis market like South Dakota?

BOMBAYCAT

Veteran
No job help here, but I grew up in South Dakota and I know what you are saying. Good luck with the job and grow.

Del_9_THC

If you are, indeed, within "commuting distance" of SD, you could either keep your current job and simply move to SD to commute to work, no?

That way, you could grow your own at home, and don't carry it back to your work state.

I live in a country where weed is legal, but there aren't a helluva lot of jobs in the business. So, unless you know people who run such businesses, it might be hard to find gigs in the industry.