What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Somebody know what is this deficiency?

Sensumhor

Hi people i open this threas asking if somebody know what is happening to my plant.
Is a deficiency or excedd of some nutrient?
Thnks
album.php

BOMBAYCAT

Veteran
It looks a little like Mg def to me. Are you in a desert climate where the sun is very hot and can scorch them though? Do you see where the lower leaves are worse than the upper ones? That shows a mobile nute def where the plant is taking a nutrient from the lower leaves and using it for the upper leaves. Cal/Mg def is very common with growing Cannabis.

Sensumhor

Hi guys, thanks for your replies.
BOMBAYCAT, yes i do, im growing in Spain in the hot sumer so you are saying exactly what happened.
Fixer I'm fertilizing with advanced nutrients connoisseur, but now i was like two weeks out of home so my mom just put them water, i think they also need a transplantation in a bigger pot, so i will transplant them and add some growing fertilizer.
Thanks to all of u

smogo420

Looks to me like it could be heat stress as it looks as though the most exposed leaves are the worst hit. New growth looks good though so you may have scorched them under the Spanish summer sun on one of the hotter days.