What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Back again..

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
Damn s4L is gone wish I had got up to see him..After a few years of hell things are turning round for me slowly..Split Cali for a bit for az ..yeehaw...Wish I had chance to talk to s4l before his passing but life got in my way..Peace

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Hey man well I'm sorry you just missed him but I'm glad to hear that you are doing well.

He was a good one. :friends:

Welcome back!!

Yeeeeehaw

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
Damn s4L is gone wish I had got up to see him..After a few years of hell things are turning round for me slowly..Split Cali for a bit for az ..yeehaw...Wish I had chance to talk to s4l before his passing but life got in my way..Peace

Welcome back trout, yer just what the place needs after the loss of S4L! :dance013:

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
Got the SB and a bunch of crosses,there's fishing at gila river and up the mountain..The spot was cheap and if I don't like it long term after I fill my wallet I can have a friend take over and split 50/50..And I am Hopi g for lots of snakes to skin,I want a new hatband for my next hat..Yeehaw ..