What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Not Living up to the hype

thejact55

Havent grown them in years, but still have a stash of them. Top 3 favorite "normal" strain. But cant say ive grown as much of these types as more unworked strains.
Barneys farm amnesia lemon gave me some nice lemon sour candy plants. Medium to medium low density, but sticky as hell.

psyphish

Veteran
Wow this thread is ridiculous. Buy seeds from reputable breeders, never buy something just because it bears the name of a celebrity! And there's nothing wrong with GOOD autos, the Mephisto gear I've gone through was really good, especially if you're comparing to dutch crap like Green House and Nirvana. Just get yourself a couple of packs from Bodhi.

i grew 20 autos once, after 6 months the triches were still crystal clear, i chopped and dried,, might as well be smokin lettuce, goodluck.

A good auto should take a maximum of 3 months, why you even kept them alive for that long is a total mystery to me, if you had harvested them after 3 you wouldn't be smoking lettuce.