You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > Fridge Farmer - Refrigerator Build

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
Fridge Farmer - Refrigerator Build Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-06-2018, 06:29 PM #31
-TheShortTexan-

-TheShortTexan- is a jewel in the rough-TheShortTexan- is a jewel in the rough-TheShortTexan- is a jewel in the rough-TheShortTexan- is a jewel in the rough-TheShortTexan- is a jewel in the rough-TheShortTexan- is a jewel in the rough-TheShortTexan- is a jewel in the rough
Awesome man. Looks fantastic
-TheShortTexan- is offline Quote

Old 08-06-2018, 08:57 PM #32
AgentPothead
Just this guy, ya know?

AgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by HASHCAM View Post
Great. remind not through the old freezer out.
Hashcam, don't throw out the old freezer

Also great grow Fridge Farmer. The first one is always poignant. Now wait till you get to smoke weed you grew. I swear it smokes even better
And honestly. My fuck ups turn to gold so much the thought of fuckin up don't even bother me. So I keep it auto when I'm stepping through a portal. I know that sounds strange but, strange beats normal.
Marijuana Botany: An Advanced Study The Propagation And Breeding Of Distinctive Cannabis By Robert Connell Clarke-->https://archive.org/details/Marijuan...nctiveCannabis
AgentPothead is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-07-2018, 02:00 AM #33
-TheShortTexan-

-TheShortTexan- is a jewel in the rough-TheShortTexan- is a jewel in the rough-TheShortTexan- is a jewel in the rough-TheShortTexan- is a jewel in the rough-TheShortTexan- is a jewel in the rough-TheShortTexan- is a jewel in the rough-TheShortTexan- is a jewel in the rough
Seeing this I'm debating the ak48 for my next grow. But withings winter time fast approaching I'm thinking of trying to get a few autoflowers. Thoughts???

Old 08-07-2018, 04:59 PM #34
Fridge Farmer

Fridge Farmer has a spectacular aura aboutFridge Farmer has a spectacular aura aboutFridge Farmer has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by -TheShortTexan- View Post
Seeing this I'm debating the ak48 for my next grow. But withings winter time fast approaching I'm thinking of trying to get a few autoflowers. Thoughts???
It's a nice looking plant, and I haven't had any trouble whatsoever. I'm using majorly diluted nutes though and no fancy techniques.
Fridge Farmer is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-07-2018, 05:26 PM #35
-TheShortTexan-

Have you been able to weigh any of that yet?

Old 08-07-2018, 10:15 PM #36
Fridge Farmer

Fridge Farmer has a spectacular aura aboutFridge Farmer has a spectacular aura aboutFridge Farmer has a spectacular aura about
No, but I bet I will easily about 50 - 60g off the first plant once it's dried. The second lady is really filling out the last couple days. I think I'll let her go until the following Friday (63 days).

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-08-2018, 02:13 AM #37
-TheShortTexan-

If you got 2 ounces off of one plant that's amazing. I hope you do. I'm not saying I DON'T expect you to. But it would testify to the quality of the light and the strain. If I get 2 ounces total I will be over the moon. But I've made several little mistakes that I'm sure will cost me. And I'm using a cfl.

Old 08-08-2018, 04:07 PM #38
Fridge Farmer

Quote:
If you got 2 ounces off of one plant that's amazing. I hope you do. I'm not saying I DON'T expect you to. But it would testify to the quality of the light and the strain. If I get 2 ounces total I will be over the moon. But I've made several little mistakes that I'm sure will cost me. And I'm using a cfl.
Seemed pretty dry so gave her a final cleanup, weigh, and into the jars. Just under 50g

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-08-2018, 04:36 PM #39
-TheShortTexan-

That's fantastic! Congrats

Old 08-08-2018, 06:01 PM #40
Fridge Farmer

Quote:
That's fantastic! Congrats
Thanks! The other AK girl in there is definitely fattening up. I'm sure her flowers will be much more dense. They are both incredibly sticky. I had to change gloves twice because my fingers were sticking to everything. At least I was smart enough to wear gloves this time...

1 members found this post helpful.