You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > A new start

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
A new start Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-30-2018, 03:08 PM #11
starke

starke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to all
Like you I grow for me and the misses and family. Happy to tag along.
“We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true.” ~Robert Wilensky

"Spread the knowledge, be humble if you don't know, be helpful if you do, if you are wrong, admit it quickly and emphatically, and overgrow the world." (SuperWeed 2017)

"Always keep in mind that when the hearse pulls up to pick you up, there is no trunk or luggage rack on that bitch." (Author unknown)

Current Grows: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....343153&page=38 Page 38 forward

Real Gorilla Seeds Sour Orange Diesel Grow
starke is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-30-2018, 03:44 PM #12
Palindrome
King of Schwag

Palindrome has a brilliant futurePalindrome has a brilliant futurePalindrome has a brilliant futurePalindrome has a brilliant futurePalindrome has a brilliant futurePalindrome has a brilliant futurePalindrome has a brilliant futurePalindrome has a brilliant futurePalindrome has a brilliant futurePalindrome has a brilliant futurePalindrome has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdd420 View Post
Welcome back and good luck
Thank you mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by starke View Post
Like you I grow for me and the misses and family. Happy to tag along
Welcome aboard

Last edited by Palindrome; 02-04-2018 at 04:54 PM..
Palindrome is offline Quote

Old 01-30-2018, 04:09 PM #13
Palindrome
King of Schwag

Palindrome has a brilliant futurePalindrome has a brilliant futurePalindrome has a brilliant futurePalindrome has a brilliant futurePalindrome has a brilliant futurePalindrome has a brilliant futurePalindrome has a brilliant futurePalindrome has a brilliant futurePalindrome has a brilliant futurePalindrome has a brilliant futurePalindrome has a brilliant future
Attic hatch move

Today I moved my attic hatch, as it had to be relocated before I can put up my room. As the hatch opend down, where the wall is gonna be build.

First job unscreew the hatch!
It came down pretty easy, it was heavyer then expected No damage done!

Then I had to unscrew the ceeling tiles, dunno where the prev owner worked. But my guess is somewhere, with free access to Plywood cut off's. The garage walls and ceeling seems to be made, from one size 22mm plywood tiles. Anyway it's easy to work with, removed 3 tiles, cut them in half and moved the hatch half a tile.

Now the fun part came, getting the attic hatch mounted

This would have been a lot easier done, if I hadn't been alone. Well I got the hatch up on a ladder, to support it and I only had to lift it a few inches. Into place, while I got a few screws mounted. And with a little muching around, moving a few screws a few times or ten. I got the hatch to a point, where it can open with a tug and it closes easy.

Now it's time for a joint break

Last edited by Palindrome; 02-04-2018 at 04:56 PM..

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-31-2018, 12:12 PM #14
Palindrome
King of Schwag

Good morning folks!

Todays plan is to pick up some building materials, so no wake n bake for me. Ahh well thats not my useual rutine anyway

Later

Old 01-31-2018, 04:42 PM #15
Palindrome
King of Schwag

Cleared space for the new room

Well the trailer I wanted to rent, wasn't there and the rest I didn't have the right license for. A mate will drive for me tomorrow!

Anyway still had plenty to do, as I had to remove part of the workbench in the garage. Again it's build from left over plywood cut-offs. My guess is the prev owner worked somewhere, witch free access to plywood, screws and a big fan of Tetris.

Maybe he was afraid someone would steal his DIY workbench, HOLY F**K he have used a lot of screws.
Took for ever to take apart!

Now the space for the room have been cleared, moved the fluro tube. Now it's ready to build, a sturdy woodframe for the new room.
The plywood I removed today, I'll most likely reporpose and rebuild the workbench into an L shape.

Last edited by Palindrome; 02-04-2018 at 04:59 PM..

Old 02-01-2018, 04:41 PM #16
Palindrome
King of Schwag

Checked on the seeds today, the sprouts have not developed any further. So I fear, they are losing the fight. Again some of the unsprouted seeds, have swollen a lot so I still got hope.

Got some of materials picked up today, now im ready to get the wood frame and walls build.

Last edited by Palindrome; 02-04-2018 at 05:00 PM..

Old 02-02-2018, 05:40 PM #17
Palindrome
King of Schwag

Building start

Got started on the wood frame today, just gonna make it a thin wall with 2 inch rockwool insulation. To keep moist from getting into the insulation. I will put up a foil membrane. As im only using 2 inch insulation, I will use mylar to add a IR reflection on both sides. As the garage, gets cold in the winter!

Last edited by Palindrome; 02-04-2018 at 05:02 PM..

Old 02-04-2018, 05:06 PM #18
Palindrome
King of Schwag

My seeds haven't been developing any further, the tap root that have poped on a few seeds have stoped. :(

In a desperate attempt to save them, I have put them back into some fresh coco milk. As they did so well after the first two days, and I have nothing to lose at this point.

If this fails, I can always get some clones. But I would love to kick life back into these genes!

Old 02-04-2018, 05:34 PM #19
shawkmon
Pleasantly dissociated

shawkmon is a name known to allshawkmon is a name known to allshawkmon is a name known to allshawkmon is a name known to allshawkmon is a name known to allshawkmon is a name known to allshawkmon is a name known to allshawkmon is a name known to allshawkmon is a name known to allshawkmon is a name known to allshawkmon is a name known to all
you put them in dirt under a warm light?

Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty. The obedient must be slaves.
Henry David Thoreau
shawkmon is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-04-2018, 09:10 PM #20
Palindrome
King of Schwag

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawkmon View Post
you put them in dirt under a warm light?
Nope, wet paper towel between two plates, in a dark and warm spot.

1 members found this post helpful.