What's new

Ace Seeds Shipping - Dubi, 1 month and still nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.

led05

Chasing The Present
Does anyone have much experience with ordering from ACE directly? I've never had any problems with any vendors or suppliers in past from across the pond (always to states in 1-2 weeks max).

This was my First order directly from Ace and status at local post office has been "admitted" since the 1st day of the order, 26 days ago, to me this has been clearly lost local or never even made it to local post.

I Have been in contact with folks at Ace and they have even filed a reclamation form at local Post Office but that was a week ago and I haven't heard a single thing back yet and have checked in 2x's. They have seemingly gone cold on me. I mean why would it take a week to track down a package that already has tracking on it!

So here I am, 26 days since my order, shipment status has been the exact same since date of order and Ace still won't concede that this package was clearly lost and send out a replacement order.

Is this a common experience?

I don't have 50 posts yet so can't contact Dubi directly but needless to say this process has been frustrating and concerning (no idea to whom or where this shipment went) and it seems no one will help me out.

I have never had an issue like this not resolved dating back to old school days of the 90's and sending bank Intl Money Orders.

I have run a lot of Ace gear and love the genetics but my first order direct has left a lot to be desired.

I'm sure someone over there will make things right and stop blaming the Holiday delays for a clearly lost package locally in Spain.

Help / Resolution is greatly appreciated.
Thanks much

rolandomota

Veteran
Dont worry they will take care of you. I use regular mail from them to usa no tracking im 3 for 3 sending cash about 100$ everytime

led05

Chasing The Present
Thanks for the help Roland, just after this post I was contacted and hopefully will have some resolution in future, still patiently waiting but this delay certainly messes up timing. Hopefully will have within 2 months from date of order, better late than never, if/when it comes.

LouDog420

Great luck with Ace direct to the states... I'm sure they will come through, very responsive to messages imo as well... Mail gets lost sometimes, unfortunately, but through no fault other than the posts...

Can't beat the prices, freebies, and service, so no doubt they'll get it done...

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for the help Roland, just after this post I was contacted and hopefully will have some resolution in future, still patiently waiting but this delay certainly messes up timing. Hopefully will have within 2 months from date of order, better late than never, if/when it comes.

Sorry to hear this & I'll keep an eye out to see how this was resolved in the future as I was just looking over their catalog last week with intentions of making an order.

Only mistake you made was planning a grow for seeds you didn't already have. Hope your not set back too much by the delay.

idiit

Veteran
shit happens. ace is as good as it gets re customer service from my experiences. like I said, shit happens. they'll take care of you.

'Boogieman'

I ordered from the Vault on the 16th of December and my package just made it to isc Chicago a few days ago. My package must have say on the plane for a long time. The vault is also saying it's because of holiday back log or something like that.

Old Toker

I Have been in contact with folks at Ace and they have even filed a reclamation form at local Post Office but that was a week ago..
..it seems no one will help me out.
Will no one help you out....or has Ace already attempted to help you but just hasn't resolved this quick enough for you?

My experience with Ace has been great and they have an excellent reputation. Take a deep breath and give them a chance to correct this issue......which clearly SEEMS to not be their fault. OR you can just vent here and after they resolve this problem either disappear or post an "ooooops my bad" post.

led05

Chasing The Present
Will no one help you out....or has Ace already attempted to help you but just hasn't resolved this quick enough for you?

My experience with Ace has been great and they have an excellent reputation. Take a deep breath and give them a chance to correct this issue......which clearly SEEMS to not be their fault. OR you can just vent here and after they resolve this problem either disappear or post an "ooooops my bad" post.

Old T, I haven't shared all details of what's gone on during this order but wrote this for two reasons.

One was to see other users experience and the other to elicit a response from ace, both of which have happily occurred, tnx everyone.

I'll let folks know how this worked out and I'm sure will be fine and dandy in the end.

Thanks for the reply & presumptions OT

Jahaze

subiendo el humo
Veteran
led05. I would not worry yet. I recently ordered from Ace and selected the regular unregistered mail option and my order took about 28 days after it was mailed. The post in Spain is notoriously slow during certain periods of the year...like during the holidays. Rest assured you will get your order or they will do right by you...good luck.

B

back_woods

yes man no need to worry. ace will for sure get you straightened out. best in the business bar none

sdd420

Veteran
Sometimes Mail sits for weeks before getting thru customs. I also have received an order in the last few weeks. Mine took almost 3weeks to the Bay Area. Peace

led05

Chasing The Present
Glad this approach worked out for you. Pretty shrewd....questioning a company's reputation to get a response from them... again....quicker.
Good luck.

Not what happened, I asked people their experiences and the fact I was told weeks ago I'd have this along with other conflicting messsges from Ace led to this post in part.

I didn't want to share these details out of respect to Ace (and final outcome pending) but your continual questioning of me publicly is week, especially while not privy to the situation.

Thanks everyone else for the help, as I've mentioned now twice, I expect Ace to come thru & highly respect their work, but was worried due to delay in reply well past any holidays.

FireIn.TheSky

I ordered from another country in EU mid December and my stuff hasn't shown up yet.

My past experience of losing orders during the holidays tells me I should never order seeds from November to December basically, I couldn't resist the good deal.

In my experience any holiday slows the mail right down, now you cosnider thanksgiving, xmas and new years all in a row and you can expect shitty slow mail service for almost 2 months.

led05

Chasing The Present
Thanks Fire, it's reassuring to not be the only one, my lack of patience could use some work as well. I hear ya on holidays but at same time the sheer mass of mail makes it also seem like a good time for things to squeeze thru.

I'm sure things will end well.

led05

Chasing The Present
Sure. Sorry my comments were responsible for you revealing any details that you were trying not to share out of respect to Ace. Clearly I have misjudged you.

Do you work there, man what a fanboy. Bud, even great companies can have some missteps, I haven't said anything untrue or disrespectful toward Ace, in fact the contrary. If people can't even ask a question what is the point?

Btw, their website directs you here to ask questions, which is exactly what I've done.

Happy toking OT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts