Couple updates for today.
Though I'd try my luck at some FastBuds seeds again and started 1 x Mexican Airlines and 1 x Six Shooter. Everything else I got from them in this batch either hasn't germinated or failed shortly thereafter. I started previous seeds from them in the same way and location as the rest of my seeds and have almost 100% germination success otherwise. That said, I've seen plenty of other people have luck with them, so I'll chuck that up to a bad batch - though I'm hoping these will make it.
Both reservoirs are now set up on the same timer and using the same air pump (two stones in each 5 gallon reservoir) and I've placed them in a large plastic bin to catch any unexpected leaks. I didn't get a chance to mount the power backplane, but I'll probably get it taken care of this next weekend.
I snagged a couple pictures of the Gluebreath x Pink Bazooka and Karmdown x Pink Bazooka plants I moved into the flowering tent the other day. I'm starting the week count today.
Gluebreath - needing some attention and training, but starting to bush out a bit after some topping last week. She was on the same reservoir as the Karmdown plants I have in my other tent and I think is just a bit underfed.
The Karmdown girl