What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Darlins Net

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That sux bong water. You know you can count on a southern brutha in your times of need. I'll shoot Jeff a message and see what can be done.

BayBHuey

La Vida Loca
Law enforcement, snitches n haters won another round. 11 little soldiers kia... rip

Fuckers...killing 11 baybies...whats wrong with law enforcement these days...no compassion for the young ones lol

Hope your well Pal :tiphat: LMK if there is anything Duck and I can do

BayBHuey

This is an amazing sounding strain , I had just read all of ducks other thread. I just checked GLG and they are out of darlins net is there any where else I can find them at? I would PM you smokin Joe but as you can see I'm still a little new to IC.

Duck_Doi

Law enforcement, snitches n haters won another round. 11 little soldiers kia... rip

Hope you're doing well Pal and like Huey said if you need anything let us know :biggrin:

This is an amazing sounding strain , I had just read all of ducks other thread. I just checked GLG and they are out of darlins net is there any where else I can find them at? I would PM you smokin Joe but as you can see I'm still a little new to IC.

Hey Luna :tiphat: Hopefully someone will help you out, I'm sure there's still Darlin's Net seeds somewhere.

I have 6/6 germed and 4 above soil after only 2 days planted.

Super glad to hear :dance013: Can't wait to see those babies!

Duck_Doi

Turned my ballast up to 1000w last week, I'm noticing a difference.

Day 32 of flower

Darlin's Net #1
UqvGmQZ.jpg

30CEWa0.jpg

Darlin's Net #2
dcdSgSK.jpg

4c2ddvE.jpg

Happy Growing! :ying:

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
I have 5 healthy seedlings out of 6 seeds I received. Prolly would have been 6 for 6 if I wasn't molesting them to get the shells off after germ.:wallbash:

How long are you guys taking these in flower, those of you that have flowered some out? Is there a wide harvest window like the GG#4 has? Sorry if it's already been discussed, I'm kinda burnt out on reading from reading the whole broadmite thread, and part of the russet mite thread.

I found them on bean bid as freebies for a 5 pack with a purchase of ISP Chem 91bx3 I might wait to see if GLG puts up another whole pack but il be watching bean bid too. Did paladin420 make the gorilla tar? (GG#4 x Herijuana)

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry dtog but I really don't keep track of how any days. Normally I start flushing when the pistols start to turn and then check the trich's every few days till they say it's ready. I think it's DN was takin around 65/70 days but not positive.

Duck , how's them 13 blade leaf plants coming along?

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I found them on bean bid as freebies for a 5 pack with a purchase of ISP Chem 91bx3 I might wait to see if GLG puts up another whole pack but il be watching bean bid too. Did paladin420 make the gorilla tar? (GG#4 x Herijuana)

Not sure abut the glue tar.
I'll see who has what left and let ya know.

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
No Sir.. I believe glg is getting some 12 packs soon

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dan only had 10 seeds from the first batch and found 2 keepers and a nice male. Not sure what became of the other beans.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
like Joe said , had 10 seeds 6 lived through my torture, had 3 females & 3 males , 2 of the females were keepers . #6 (shown ) was more GG4 leaning & #3 (pics in here somewhere ) was more DMT dominant . Number 5 wasn't up to par of the other 2 so she got the axe . i kept the best branching & frosty male of the 3 to make F2's with when i get the room to do it .