You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > east coast growers thread

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
east coast growers thread Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-04-2018, 08:30 AM #2681
AVOH

AVOH is a name known to allAVOH is a name known to allAVOH is a name known to allAVOH is a name known to allAVOH is a name known to allAVOH is a name known to allAVOH is a name known to allAVOH is a name known to allAVOH is a name known to allAVOH is a name known to allAVOH is a name known to all
EASTSIDE!
AVOH is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-05-2018, 03:07 AM #2682
hubcap
StackinCalyxs

hubcap is a glorious beacon of lighthubcap is a glorious beacon of lighthubcap is a glorious beacon of lighthubcap is a glorious beacon of lighthubcap is a glorious beacon of lighthubcap is a glorious beacon of lighthubcap is a glorious beacon of lighthubcap is a glorious beacon of lighthubcap is a glorious beacon of lighthubcap is a glorious beacon of lighthubcap is a glorious beacon of light
hot out there, folks.........

-cap
hubcap is offline Quote

Old 08-16-2018, 03:20 AM #2683
unregistered190

unregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivor
unregistered190 has completed 2 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
ECSD x Silver Mountain

Bitter Moon from HappyLittleTreeCo (east coast). Bitter Moon = ECSD x Silver Mountain. One of two phenos

unregistered190 is offline Quote

13 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-16-2018, 05:51 AM #2684
Capt.Ahab
Feeding the ducks with a bun.

Capt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivor
Outdoor group shot of my deck plants today.
"Mark ye, be forewarned; Ahab's above the common; Ahab's been in colleges, as well as 'mong the cannibals; been used to deeper wonders than the waves; fixed his fiery lance in mightier, stranger foes than whales.'"
Capt.Ahab is offline Quote

12 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-16-2018, 08:24 AM #2685
AVOH

AVOH is a name known to allAVOH is a name known to allAVOH is a name known to allAVOH is a name known to allAVOH is a name known to allAVOH is a name known to allAVOH is a name known to allAVOH is a name known to allAVOH is a name known to allAVOH is a name known to allAVOH is a name known to all
Is it me or is this summer one of the most consistently hot weather we had in while on the east?
Shit do i need a break and so does my plants!
AVOH is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-16-2018, 09:00 AM #2686
AgentPothead
Just this guy, ya know?

AgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant future
And rainy too.
And honestly. My fuck ups turn to gold so much the thought of fuckin up don't even bother me. So I keep it auto when I'm stepping through a portal. I know that sounds strange but, strange beats normal.
Marijuana Botany: An Advanced Study The Propagation And Breeding Of Distinctive Cannabis By Robert Connell Clarke-->https://archive.org/details/Marijuan...nctiveCannabis
AgentPothead is offline Quote

Old 08-16-2018, 03:01 PM #2687
the_niņo

the_niņo is a jewel in the roughthe_niņo is a jewel in the roughthe_niņo is a jewel in the roughthe_niņo is a jewel in the roughthe_niņo is a jewel in the roughthe_niņo is a jewel in the roughthe_niņo is a jewel in the roughthe_niņo is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by AVOH View Post
Is it me or is this summer one of the most consistently hot weather we had in while on the east?
is just like the rest of em, hot n humid....

i always think we don't get as much snow as i remember as a kid.... maybe i was just a lot shorter
the_niņo is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-17-2018, 11:20 PM #2688
nickman

nickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by AVOH View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentPothead View Post
And rainy too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_niņo View Post
is just like the rest of em, hot n humid....

i always think we don't get as much snow as i remember as a kid.... maybe i was just a lot shorter
Yes, I definitely need a break from this summer heat and the plants do too...!!!... .

nickman is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-23-2018, 06:15 AM #2689
AVOH

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickman View Post
Yes, I definitely need a break from this summer heat and the plants do too...!!!... .

Word my brother its been a crucial summer
AVOH is offline Quote

Old 08-24-2018, 02:24 AM #2690
unregistered190

unregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivor
unregistered190 has completed 2 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Each run seems to get better as I figure out all the variables...this is some good stuff folks air dried but next investment will be a small vacuum chamber and pump. QWET

unregistered190 is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.