What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

new england growers:regional info part 2

Vivalametal

Dude, I've probably smoked with u at ozzfest before! Do u get lawn seats bro? Thats where the crazy shit is, lol mudfights/titties/bud etc. Two years ago someone lit a bag of shit on fire and the security had to stamp it out. It was the funniest thing I've ever seen. Peace

sillyphilly

I havent missed a show in 6 years!

I havent missed a show in 6 years!

Yes lawn seats are where its at! just a hangin with the freaks! how about all the painted titties, gotta love the fest! we may have smoked together? every year i try to bring the best of the best and people just flock!the best was the bubblegum! made lots and lots of friends a that show! sillyphilly :joint:

G

if i was into newer metal, id say we could have a new england meeting at ozzfest. when i ride my bike, slayer,old metallica,and that type of shit get me feeling like im a wolverine on angel dust. nowadays im mostly a hip hop head.

today was a very nice day, almost somewhat springish.its getting closer guys.

can u feel it? :chin:

wuclangtan said:
its getting closer guys.

can u feel it? :chin:

hell yeah it was 60 today! :woohoo:

hey you guys go to any other festivals in the area?
i go to gathering of the vibes every year, but shit not this year :badday:
not enough money in my pockets. but i am going to grey fox blue grass festival in new york, so that should be fun!!

G

Wooo ordered my seeds today and 2/3 bagseeds I just started germing have popped! I can definatley feel it!

sillyphilly

Today should hit about 50 deg!

Today should hit about 50 deg!

can't wait for mid may! yeah fellas i will be at Ozzfest this year,keep your nose to the wind,and ye shall find me :sasmokin: ! prolly gonna start a table at cousins house,bubblegum & wonder deisel,as long as the last 4 seeds contain at least 1 wd fem. but gots lots of bubblegum beans to play with! gotta love Nirvana beans! later Sillyphilly :joint:

G

it was 57 degrees today.its coming....................................

supermanlives

Veteran
is this the new england chat thread or growers thread. my god new england budman would be ashamed . well i will rock this thread soon just like the original. stay safe and stay tuned .ooh heres the male used in quite a few crosses. i had many more and better but with the fiasco all were destroyed.

G

Yes indeed it is beginning...literally in this case! Good ol bagseed I'm starting now...their gonna go right outside and try to brave the not to great weather yet. I have plenty of bagseed to "waste" (and my seeds are a comin) so its no biggy if they don't make it.

sillyphilly

65 degrees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

65 degrees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we are close brothas! gettem ready for their long haul! another month and they will be permanent! sillyphilly :joint:

G

anyone here excited about rhode islands legal medical herbs? im contemplating registering a family member and being a caregiver. any thoughts?

bentom187

Veteran
im not saying dont help your family member but ill say this cause i dont want anyone on here going to jail.U CAN BE PROSICUTED UNDER FEDERAL LAW. witch always trumps state laws. mabey u could do it outdoors-harvest then keep the weed at a seperate location (trusted friend ect...) and that persoon could dispense the herb to the patient,so youl have nothing around when the feds come in expecting to see a forest.

ramero420

whats up everyone? i live in new england, on the northshore of mass. i have grown outside before but i have never really put a whole lot into it and the results have never looked anything like what i have seen in some pics on this site and others. just wondering about any advice experienced growers in my area would have for my crops this year. any advice at all.

hi ramero420, im not an expert but, i can try and give a little advise, first off what do you use for soil? and what strains have you grown out?

Deft

Get two birds stoned at once
Veteran
Hey guys, I remember the old OG thread and figured I'd register here since you have somthing similar going on. I live in MA and am a first time grower in NH.