in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > My organic collection of nuggetry

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
My organic collection of nuggetry Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-27-2011, 05:00 AM #21
jaykush
dirty black hands

jaykush is a glorious beacon of lightjaykush is a glorious beacon of lightjaykush is a glorious beacon of lightjaykush is a glorious beacon of lightjaykush is a glorious beacon of lightjaykush is a glorious beacon of lightjaykush is a glorious beacon of lightjaykush is a glorious beacon of lightjaykush is a glorious beacon of lightjaykush is a glorious beacon of lightjaykush is a glorious beacon of light
well if you were a microbrew and some big company stole your beer, outsold you locally and put you out of business.

and yea stoned lol.

Old 04-27-2011, 05:26 AM #22
guest2012y
Living with the soil

guest2012y is a glorious beacon of lightguest2012y is a glorious beacon of lightguest2012y is a glorious beacon of lightguest2012y is a glorious beacon of lightguest2012y is a glorious beacon of lightguest2012y is a glorious beacon of lightguest2012y is a glorious beacon of lightguest2012y is a glorious beacon of lightguest2012y is a glorious beacon of lightguest2012y is a glorious beacon of lightguest2012y is a glorious beacon of light
Pretty plants....I'm not so easy on my girls and I suck at taking pix.
There are no secrets....stick around and dig through this forum.
We all have our own methods,but secrets....come on now.

Topsoil in the soil mix
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=153542

Provider for cardholders organic medicine and organic medicated edibles..."we're primed and we're ready to go toe to toe with disease"
guest2012y is offline Quote

Old 04-27-2011, 05:44 AM #23
Dudesome

Dudesome is a jewel in the roughDudesome is a jewel in the roughDudesome is a jewel in the roughDudesome is a jewel in the roughDudesome is a jewel in the roughDudesome is a jewel in the roughDudesome is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt.Cheeze1 View Post
Pretty plants....I'm not so easy on my girls and I suck at taking pix.
There are no secrets....stick around and dig through this forum.
We all have our own methods,but secrets....come on now.
makes sense

A masterbaking organic joyrider at your service.

"Everyone is a critic"
Jim Raynor
Dudesome is offline Quote

Old 04-27-2011, 05:49 AM #24
vonforne

Secrets......hahahahahahaha Read around like CC1 said. We have some of the foremost Compost Tea experts in the house for years now. And we have tried everything is teaas around here. Not to mention soil building which is part of it also.

Nice looking plants. You might find something here to help you improve the next crop.

V

Old 04-27-2011, 05:50 AM #25
lokes
~Pollinator~

lokes is a jewel in the roughlokes is a jewel in the roughlokes is a jewel in the roughlokes is a jewel in the roughlokes is a jewel in the roughlokes is a jewel in the roughlokes is a jewel in the rough
Very nice budz. Not sure why everyone's trippin on your secrets thats your prerogative, free country.
And with all the experience here, we don't need em anyway.
Do what you do bro, and don't mind the haters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vonforne View Post
Secrets......hahahahahahaha Read around like CC1 said. We have some of the foremost Compost Tea experts in the house for years now. And we have tried everything is teaas around here. Not to mention soil building which is part of it also.

Nice looking plants. You might find something here to help you improve the next crop.

V
^^No Joke!!

Quality and yield is my mantra... -SamS

When your body is tired, exercise your mind.

I outta know, I'm an icmag.com whore.

Per SB420:
I would NEVER sell weed to anyone!
Now accepting donations!

lokes is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-27-2011, 06:19 AM #26
vStagger Leev
Cannaseur

vStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud of
vStagger Leev has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
the "Secret" Now maybe everyone can remain calm and stop talking about this shit? We are all in this for the love of organics and i'm already tired of this talk about secrets and all this shit! Here is the compost tea recipe: per 5gallon bucket.
-3oz's "Roots Organics, Trinity" as an activator
-4 cups worm castings
-2 cups nitro bat guano
-2 cups high phos bat guano
-3 tbls soluble kelp
-1/2 cup azomite
-1/2 cup glacial rock dust

Tea Instrucitions: Add water and let circulate for at least 24hours to 48 hours. It can be used to suppliment any regular feeding program, and will increase microbial activity in your soil or soilless mix.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=210839 My 4000W multi strain grow
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=290237 <--- My 6000w E-Papillon grow!
vStagger Leev is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-27-2011, 06:25 AM #27
vonforne

What temps are you running those teas at?

Are you running nutrient teas or just straight CT?

V

Old 04-27-2011, 07:03 AM #28
vStagger Leev
Cannaseur

vStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud of
vStagger Leev has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Quote:
Originally Posted by vonforne View Post
What temps are you running those teas at?

Are you running nutrient teas or just straight CT?

V
Room temp. btwn 60 and 68 degrees. Works amazing for all stages of growth. I put more of the high phos guanos in their for flowering, but only an additional cup, while still using the budswell guano/kelp/earthworm casting extracts. The "Budswell" only runs at about 50ppm and you can really toss it in their! Peace and thanks for all replys. Stagger

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=210839 My 4000W multi strain grow
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=290237 <--- My 6000w E-Papillon grow!
vStagger Leev is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-27-2011, 07:51 AM #29
Dudesome

Dudesome is a jewel in the roughDudesome is a jewel in the roughDudesome is a jewel in the roughDudesome is a jewel in the roughDudesome is a jewel in the roughDudesome is a jewel in the roughDudesome is a jewel in the rough
nice. some day I shall try that out!

A masterbaking organic joyrider at your service.

"Everyone is a critic"
Jim Raynor
Dudesome is offline Quote

Old 04-27-2011, 03:55 PM #30
jaykush
dirty black hands

jaykush is a glorious beacon of lightjaykush is a glorious beacon of lightjaykush is a glorious beacon of lightjaykush is a glorious beacon of lightjaykush is a glorious beacon of lightjaykush is a glorious beacon of lightjaykush is a glorious beacon of lightjaykush is a glorious beacon of lightjaykush is a glorious beacon of lightjaykush is a glorious beacon of lightjaykush is a glorious beacon of light
lol calm down lee were just giving you guff for no reason. all in good fun, hopefully no harm done on your end.

this bowls for you.