Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > GROW CONTEST WINNER: Phillthy's Perpetual Padded Room

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
GROW CONTEST WINNER: Phillthy's Perpetual Padded Room Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-08-2010, 06:19 PM #31
Phillthy
Seven-Thirty

Phillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond repute
lol! i think they will go between 9 and 10 weeks. they just finished up week 7.

“A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?” - Albert Einstein
Phillthy is offline Quote

Old 03-08-2010, 08:08 PM #32
redspaghetti
love machine

redspaghetti has much to be proud ofredspaghetti has much to be proud ofredspaghetti has much to be proud ofredspaghetti has much to be proud ofredspaghetti has much to be proud ofredspaghetti has much to be proud ofredspaghetti has much to be proud ofredspaghetti has much to be proud ofredspaghetti has much to be proud ofredspaghetti has much to be proud ofredspaghetti has much to be proud of
redspaghetti is offline Quote

Old 03-08-2010, 10:30 PM #33
chuckyoufarley

chuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant future
Quote:
white russian getting plump...
Click this bar to view the full image.
Click this bar to view the full image.
GETTING PLUMP? i think they are past plump and are actually
PHAT

PEACE CHUCKY

jack & jill went up the hill to score a bag of grass jack was swift & rolled a spliff now he's gettin some ASS

i'm never alone even when i'm by myself
chuckyoufarley is offline Quote

Old 03-12-2010, 07:09 AM #34
Amoralchemistry

Amoralchemistry is on a distinguished road
Phillthy those cola shots reminded me of a jazz song I heard not too long ago, called something like "My butt's too big for one pair of jeans."

Nice ladys!
Amoralchemistry is offline Quote

Old 03-12-2010, 08:56 AM #35
JWP
Banned

JWP is a jewel in the roughJWP is a jewel in the roughJWP is a jewel in the roughJWP is a jewel in the roughJWP is a jewel in the roughJWP is a jewel in the roughJWP is a jewel in the rough
Talking

All in one place. How convenient
JWP is offline Quote

Old 03-13-2010, 09:20 PM #36
Smoke Dream

Smoke Dream will become famous soon enough
What's up Phillthy, these are sick as usuall!
Carolina Blue been catching my eye alot, she's turning out great isn't she?
What ah Russkie you have, damn things huge! lol
Any plans for the Carolina or just admiring her beauty?

-SD
Smoke Dream is offline Quote

Old 03-13-2010, 09:27 PM #37
accessndx
♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom...And a poom-poom♫

accessndx has a brilliant futureaccessndx has a brilliant futureaccessndx has a brilliant futureaccessndx has a brilliant futureaccessndx has a brilliant futureaccessndx has a brilliant futureaccessndx has a brilliant futureaccessndx has a brilliant futureaccessndx has a brilliant futureaccessndx has a brilliant futureaccessndx has a brilliant future
It's Phillthy good up in here......always killer to see F.A.M. pushing the envelope!

You can't kick me because your brain is stupid!
Death: Adventure Time
Jimi Hendrix: "Are You Experienced?":
So-er, Are You Experienced?
Ah! Have you ever been experienced?
Well, I have
Ah, let me prove it to you

*FORECAST IS GUMMY: WITH A CHANCE OF STUPOR*
accessndx is offline Quote

Old 03-29-2010, 09:11 PM #38
Phillthy
Seven-Thirty

Phillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond repute
what up fellas and ladies? just took down some CB and thought i would let you in on what i was up to. did a run to test how she would perform in a sog or a micro grow. took clones and flowered them at 8-9 inches tall. they stretched about 50% or so and were bud from the soil up. here is a picture of one plant that was cut at the soil level. after trimming leaves this is the entire plant! just shy of 150 grams as you see it. after drying the yield should be between 1.25 and 1.5 ounces per my guess. update ya soon

bigtex's white russian yielded about 1.5 ounces dry and was very good smoke

i am sexing chrome's pink bazooka now and will transplant again tomorrow.

more to come!

“A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?” - Albert Einstein
Phillthy is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-29-2010, 09:42 PM #39
dank.frank
ef.yu.se.ka.e.em

dank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivor
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhh WOW!!!!!

My oh my....seriously....a 1oz Carolina Blue nugget....that is quite simply a wet dream.

dank.Frank
self-justifications catering to the morally
ambiguous for the sake of the
ALL MIGHTY DOLLAR
dank.frank is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-30-2010, 12:23 AM #40
chuckyoufarley

chuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant future
thats crazy cool bro im excited ,what size lights you using ,i run 2 4oo's now but 2 more weeks im buying a 600 to add to it
AWESOME JOB

PEACE CHUCKY

jack & jill went up the hill to score a bag of grass jack was swift & rolled a spliff now he's gettin some ASS

i'm never alone even when i'm by myself
chuckyoufarley is offline Quote