What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Looking for a strong single dose recipe...

Criard

My friend has about 1-1.5cups of butter sitting in his freezer that he's going to give me. I have a flight out to Cali soon so I'm looking to get nice and medicated before the 6 hour flight.

I was wondering if anyone had a recipe for something that could utilize a good amount of butter in a single serving?

Something small that could be eaten fairly quickly and wouldn't be an effort to get down, like the rice crispy treats or large brownies I normally get from the dispensaries around here.

Last year when I flew out there I bought a "Quad Dose chocolate taffy made with earwax" from a dispensary hoping to have an enjoyable time laughing away my anxiousness on my first flight to LA. The dispensary owner warned not to eat more than half of the bar at a time, so I said "screw it" and ate the whole thing about 1.5 hours before my flight. Instead of having a great time, my Quad Bar of Crappy left me feeling :clock watch:
tumbleweed.gif
and wondering where the high was and how much longer the flight would last.

This time, I'm looking to feel more along the lines of :bigeye: or :laughing: or possibly even :deadhorse, with me being the horse and the people being the flight attendants trying to wake me up at the end of the flight.

Criard

Ah, just a point...

I believe this thread should read "...strong single SERVING recipe" not single dose :p

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
It depends on how strong the butter is. If you had a good concentrate, you could make your edibles as strong as you'd like. Butter is the limiting factor with cannabutter.

I was going to suggest something like rice krispie treats with double butter or some dense brownies with double the butter in the recipe. Are those really an effort to get down? Maybe toke up first and it won't feel like an effort. :)

Next time look up some recipes for hash oil / coconut oil capsules. You can make those as strong as you want them to be.