What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Concentrated for Edibles

GotChaman

Someone mentioned to me a while back that you can purchase concentrated THC from the government, and use those in edibles. Was wondering if anyone has any information regarding that as to where to get?

Any information would be helpful,

-Chaman :peacock:

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
Someone mentioned to me a while back that you can purchase concentrated THC from the government

That would definitely be interesting. Didn't know you could buy things from "the government" in the U.S... except maybe stuff at auction or used equipment type deals.

I do know they are still supplying really crappy cannabis to a couple federal cannabis patients. No sales though.

Perhaps your thinking of a different country than this F'd up one in North America?

Stay Safe! :blowbubbles:

Latest posts

Latest posts