What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BubbleDust (GrowDoc seeds) Day 52

Natural

I know she may not be up to all the rest of your guys standards, but here is my pride and joy! :joint:

I popped 5 seeds and ended up with 2 females, but decided to only keep this one because just after about 10 days flowering she looked very strong and branched out nicely without much stretch, which is great for me since I grow in a small cab under a 150 watt HPS.
Luckly, she turned out to be a great plant. Also, I took 3 cuttings that have rooted nicely and intend to grow this strain out a few more times.

I feed with the whole FoxFarm nutrient schedule as recommended, along with liquid karma and an organic tea made from Dr. Earth bloom mix (use the tea once a week) in coco coir that has been mixed with the Dr. Earth bloom mix and EWC, hand fed, in a 3 gallon container.

She's not very stinky, but does have a bubblegum/sweet smell and a spicy smell when you squeeze the buds. The resin production is awesome, trics all over, even the small fan leafs close to the bud.
I didn't know she would turn purple, but around 30 days flowering she started turning purple, which is another cool trait. The buds are rock hard and very thick, also she has a pretty good bud to leaf ratio. I'm very, very, very pleased with these genetics. This might be my favorite plant I have ever grown! Much love to GrowDoc!! :yes:

I cut some small buds off the plant that weren't getting much light at day 50 and dried them in a food dehydrator to try them out. The taste was sweet with a hint of bubblegum. The high still wasn't strong enough for me so I think I'm going to take these plants to 70 days instead of 60 as I had intended. I want that couchlock, braindead, drooling type of high! :D

Here's some pics I took on my iPhone around day 40-45 flowering.

And some more I took with my camera in hopes of getting some better shots...

Well that's it! Let me know what you guys think.
Hope everyone is doing well, Happy Holidays!!
- Natural
:thanks:

:smoweed:

G

growcodile

looking sweet bro, those buds should be lovely when ready to harvest!!
are some leaf tips a bit burnt ?

They look great man, i'm diggin' the dark dark purple colors. I've wanted to grab a pack of these since they came out, for the price it seems like you can't go wrong. All the phenos i have seen look to yield great and produce triches like crazy. Keep up the good work!

Cheers

-SweetIndica

Natural

Thanks guys. Yeah she is a great strain. I would reccommend any of growdocs strains. He seems to breed very hearty and frosty strains

sneaky101

Hey Natural, my bubbledust is about 20 days behind yours...looking good! I have been wandering when I should pull mine too. From what I have read, day 65 is the day, but I will be using the good ole pocket microscope to verify. Hope it smoked at good as it looks after a good cure.

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Neat stuff,,, love the purple colours you folks are pulling out of this strain :yes: :canabis:

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran

I know she may not be up to all the rest of your guys standards, but here is my pride and joy!

These look great Natural..you're right at home here..there are no standards, you fit right in, nice pix and grow..DD