What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Green Dragon.

@peace

I am going to do this at some point, but am going to extract the flower with everclear first and then put the shatter into solution in 151, I am also going to scale it up, maybe to 1/2oz of bud and mix the end result into a gallon of lemonade
I have never had great luck in mixing tincture beyond roughly 50/50 alcohol to mixer, even then it separates over time. Have you tried this in the past with success? I am curious as I never tried lemonade and maybe it would work better. I have tried other juices, apple cider, and water. They all seem to separate the oil from the alcohol.

This is god bud tincture that I made with 1oz bud and 300ml Alcool 95%. Then I mixed it 50/50 with RO water. I didn't like the taste of this plant so I left the jar in the fridge and used other strains. It stays mostly mixed for a bit, almost right away I would see beads start to form at the side of the jar though. I did this with other strains and if I used it fast enough I would get oil buildup inside the dropper bottle but it still got you high if you used enough. After sitting for a month or two it started to settle out in the bottom as well. I haven't tried lemonade so I'm not saying it won't work but my experience with mixing hasn't been great. Nano emulsion was the only thing I came across that allows cannabis to remain stable in a water based drink.

1681694888327.png

1681694909260.png

mexweed

Veteran
never tried it beyond the everclear shatter per GrayWolf tek, the idea is to not evaporate it down to being too thick, probably like 3 steam sessions with the 151 solution, get the water boiling, turn off the electric burner for 1 min and put the dish on top of the pot for ~10 mintutes with exhaust fan, this will be maybe 4 grams shatter in 8oz 151

initial thought for lemonade 32oz hand squeezed lemon juice to water+final 151 volume (6oz?) for a gallon and toss in 8 sugar cubes