Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Nutrients and Fertilizers > Bioag fulvic acid ful power users?

Thread Title Search
Click for RX Green Solutions
Bioag fulvic acid ful power users? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-29-2017, 01:54 AM #1
Greenthumber

Greenthumber will become famous soon enoughGreenthumber will become famous soon enough
Bioag fulvic acid ful power users?

Wondering if anyone has tried this brand ful power fulvic acid in a hydroponic setup, or at all for that matter? Likes dislikes?
Greenthumber is offline Quote

Old 09-29-2017, 02:18 AM #2
bigtacofarmer

bigtacofarmer has a spectacular aura aboutbigtacofarmer has a spectacular aura aboutbigtacofarmer has a spectacular aura aboutbigtacofarmer has a spectacular aura aboutbigtacofarmer has a spectacular aura about
https://www.monsantobioag.com/global/...SAAEgIe5PD_BwE

BioAg is owned by Monsanto. I would avoid giving them my money. Or anyones money.
bigtacofarmer is online now Quote

Old 09-29-2017, 02:20 AM #3
mugenbao
śāntiḥ śāntiḥ śāntiḥ

mugenbao has much to be proud ofmugenbao has much to be proud ofmugenbao has much to be proud ofmugenbao has much to be proud ofmugenbao has much to be proud ofmugenbao has much to be proud ofmugenbao has much to be proud ofmugenbao has much to be proud ofmugenbao has much to be proud ofmugenbao has much to be proud ofmugenbao has much to be proud of
I used it when I was doing coco DTW with a drip system. The plants really seemed to like it, and performed beautifully.

Never used it in hydro, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtacofarmer View Post
https://www.monsantobioag.com/global...SAAEgIe5PD_BwE

BioAg is owned by Monsanto. I would avoid giving them my money. Or anyones money.
Oh, shit. I forgot about that. Yeah, not a fan of Monsanto.

Legal medical marijuana patient with documented qualifying conditions and medical history, fully in compliance with RCW69.51A

Last edited by mugenbao; 09-29-2017 at 02:22 AM.. Reason: New information has come to light, man
mugenbao is offline Quote

Old 09-29-2017, 04:01 AM #4
eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe has a spectacular aura abouteastcoastjoe has a spectacular aura abouteastcoastjoe has a spectacular aura about
Quote:

that is incorrect. they are totally unrelated to monsanto

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...BPA_CfGJPf5kEw

med-man
eastcoastjoe is offline Quote

Old 09-29-2017, 04:02 AM #5
eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe has a spectacular aura abouteastcoastjoe has a spectacular aura abouteastcoastjoe has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenthumber View Post
Wondering if anyone has tried this brand ful power fulvic acid in a hydroponic setup, or at all for that matter? Likes dislikes?
not a hydro guy but i use it in soil and love it.

med-man
eastcoastjoe is offline Quote

Old 09-29-2017, 04:30 AM #6
geneva_sativa

geneva_sativa has much to be proud ofgeneva_sativa has much to be proud ofgeneva_sativa has much to be proud ofgeneva_sativa has much to be proud ofgeneva_sativa has much to be proud ofgeneva_sativa has much to be proud ofgeneva_sativa has much to be proud ofgeneva_sativa has much to be proud ofgeneva_sativa has much to be proud ofgeneva_sativa has much to be proud ofgeneva_sativa has much to be proud of
Quote:

Bullshit
geneva_sativa is offline Quote

Old 09-29-2017, 05:16 AM #7
Greenthumber

Greenthumber will become famous soon enoughGreenthumber will become famous soon enough
Bioag is owned by dr Faust lol just a guy that for years did his own research into humic substances and from what I understand his methods of getting the fulvic and humic acids are are superior to the other companies that sell it,, I've listened and learned a lot about it just never have used it and can't seem to find a negative comment about it when used correctly,, just wanted some input of anyones use of the product I have a bottle already and will have some clones this weekend to go in the room I just built I'm thinking about trying it a bit in my flood and drain,,, thank for the input so far
Greenthumber is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-29-2017, 10:54 AM #8
geneva_sativa

geneva_sativa has much to be proud ofgeneva_sativa has much to be proud ofgeneva_sativa has much to be proud ofgeneva_sativa has much to be proud ofgeneva_sativa has much to be proud ofgeneva_sativa has much to be proud ofgeneva_sativa has much to be proud ofgeneva_sativa has much to be proud ofgeneva_sativa has much to be proud ofgeneva_sativa has much to be proud ofgeneva_sativa has much to be proud of
I have spoken with him and have used several of his products, both for growing and health improvement.

In soil I have used his VAM Endo Mix, Ful-Power, and TM-7. And will be using them again in the future.

Some old coot on IC opened my eyes to the magic this guy was bringing and am very grateful that he did !

Old 09-29-2017, 02:18 PM #9
mugenbao
śāntiḥ śāntiḥ śāntiḥ

mugenbao has much to be proud ofmugenbao has much to be proud ofmugenbao has much to be proud ofmugenbao has much to be proud ofmugenbao has much to be proud ofmugenbao has much to be proud ofmugenbao has much to be proud ofmugenbao has much to be proud ofmugenbao has much to be proud ofmugenbao has much to be proud ofmugenbao has much to be proud of
Ah, so Monsanto has their own BioAg collaboration with Novozymes which is unrelated to the BioAg company that makes Ful Power.... That's where I got confused.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidkr.../#2d2f0bcd54d2

Legal medical marijuana patient with documented qualifying conditions and medical history, fully in compliance with RCW69.51A

mugenbao is offline Quote

Old 09-29-2017, 02:34 PM #10
geneva_sativa

correct. . . they are not related