Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Contests > Party Cup Challenge 2017 - Spring/Summer

Thread Title Search
Check out the excellent cannabis genetics at Barney's Farm!
Party Cup Challenge 2017 - Spring/Summer Thread Tools
Old 08-08-2017, 05:53 AM #41
Avinash.miles
Caregiver Extraordinaire

Avinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond repute
i'm gonna try to isolate my contenders (select them from the rest of the batch that will be transplanted into larger containers asap)... and get a pic to make my entry in the challenge complete, from there on out i'll be doing my best to keep up an update a week.
Avinash.miles is online now Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-10-2017, 12:08 AM #42
Nico Farmer

Nico Farmer is a glorious beacon of lightNico Farmer is a glorious beacon of lightNico Farmer is a glorious beacon of lightNico Farmer is a glorious beacon of lightNico Farmer is a glorious beacon of lightNico Farmer is a glorious beacon of lightNico Farmer is a glorious beacon of lightNico Farmer is a glorious beacon of lightNico Farmer is a glorious beacon of lightNico Farmer is a glorious beacon of lightNico Farmer is a glorious beacon of light
The first one, The Hog F2 x SensiStar
3 Others on wet paper

New BUBBLEGUM serious seeds test line grow report
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=344587

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=57773&pict  ureid=1350332
Nico Farmer is offline Quote

Old 08-10-2017, 12:55 AM #43
west-eu

west-eu has much to be proud ofwest-eu has much to be proud ofwest-eu has much to be proud ofwest-eu has much to be proud ofwest-eu has much to be proud ofwest-eu has much to be proud ofwest-eu has much to be proud ofwest-eu has much to be proud ofwest-eu has much to be proud ofwest-eu has much to be proud ofwest-eu has much to be proud of
west-eu has completed 7 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nico Farmer View Post
The first one, The Hog F2 x SensiStar
3 Others on wet paper

View Image
glad you're in m8 interesting cross u have

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-10-2017, 01:21 AM #44
DoubleTripleOG
Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
Ok, so 2 of my cups are the Stink Panties x Strawberry Dogshit. They both are males. So I can cull them and replant, as long as the new plants are finished by the November deadline, correct?

I might continue to flower the males inside a clear tote, for the purpose of collecting pollen. But I wanna have at least one female in a beer cup to be able to continue the contest.

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

I am chemically man-made like the Incredible Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangrownkush View Post
He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunkypigs View Post
They accept every states med cards, print one off the internet and come over, lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
you can't get blood out of a stone.
DoubleTripleOG is offline Quote

Old 08-10-2017, 01:36 AM #45
Avinash.miles
Caregiver Extraordinaire

Avinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleTripleOG View Post
Ok, so 2 of my cups are the Stink Panties x Strawberry Dogshit. They both are males. So I can cull them and replant, as long as the new plants are finished by the November deadline, correct?

I might continue to flower the males inside a clear tote, for the purpose of collecting pollen. But I wanna have at least one female in a beer cup to be able to continue the contest.
sure - do what u like
but
might i suggest picking one of the males and letting him pollinate the female party cups... make a real botanical sex party from your run and make some seeds from the run as well.
just a suggestion, but do what u like

Avinash.miles is online now Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-10-2017, 02:04 AM #46
Nico Farmer

Nico Farmer is a glorious beacon of lightNico Farmer is a glorious beacon of lightNico Farmer is a glorious beacon of lightNico Farmer is a glorious beacon of lightNico Farmer is a glorious beacon of lightNico Farmer is a glorious beacon of lightNico Farmer is a glorious beacon of lightNico Farmer is a glorious beacon of lightNico Farmer is a glorious beacon of lightNico Farmer is a glorious beacon of lightNico Farmer is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by west-eu View Post
glad you're in m8 interesting cross u have
Yes Bro!,
Sure, a friend gift, 3 others are simply The Hog F2
Nico Farmer is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-10-2017, 02:09 AM #47
DoubleTripleOG

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avinash.miles View Post
sure - do what u like
but
might i suggest picking one of the males and letting him pollinate the female party cups... make a real botanical sex party from your run and make some seeds from the run as well.
just a suggestion, but do what u like

That's a great idea. I might just do that.

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

Quote:
He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut
Quote:
Quote:
They accept every states med cards, print one off the internet and come over, lol!

Quote:

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-10-2017, 06:53 AM #48
trichrider
THEORETICAL

trichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond repute

july 16, started chemdog seeds
looking for a male worthy of note.
beer cup challenge? ,why not, after culling there are plenty of candidates.

plenty of prospects .

these may be the ones....

i also took clone slips from OJDs GSCxSSSDH cross that i was impressed with...on july 16.
they were taken from flowering plants so will require more time to revert.
the top plant is the chosen one from the chemdog SD IBL and is insane...hopefully i don't cheat it out of its potential.

all candidates are in Fox Farms Happy Frog and will endure my salty feeding of the Fox Farm triumvirate of nutrients.

i plan on up-potting into Fox Farm Ocean Forest prior to flowering, we'll see how that goes.

wish me luck...

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-10-2017, 04:57 PM #49
DoubleTripleOG

Here's the replacement for the males I have. Deadhead OG from clone.

Here's the Deer Breath. She's grown a little since I put her into flower a few days ago.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 08-10-2017, 10:40 PM #50
Hash2k

Hash2k is a jewel in the roughHash2k is a jewel in the roughHash2k is a jewel in the roughHash2k is a jewel in the roughHash2k is a jewel in the roughHash2k is a jewel in the roughHash2k is a jewel in the rough
Got about 8 plants i planned to sog in solos...im still a amateur ,especially seeing some of these guys entering ..
Hash2k is offline Quote