Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Contests > Party Cup Challenge 2017 - Spring/Summer

Thread Title Search
Check out the excellent cannabis genetics at Barney's Farm!
Party Cup Challenge 2017 - Spring/Summer Thread Tools
Old 08-04-2017, 03:49 AM #21
Rodehazrd

Rodehazrd has a spectacular aura aboutRodehazrd has a spectacular aura aboutRodehazrd has a spectacular aura aboutRodehazrd has a spectacular aura about
Well I am in for fun and learn from you pros. I have Larry OG and Fruity Chronic Juice in Ocean Forest with lamp wicks into the tray I watered in with a blend of Myco Humic Acid and Neptune Fish.
I used clones and plan to go straight to 1212, ten weeks should do it on these with time left for a nice jar cure.
Rodehazrd
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_2143.jpg IMG_2144.jpg IMG_2147.jpg
Rodehazrd is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-04-2017, 06:09 AM #22
Avinash.miles
Caregiver Extraordinaire

Avinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond repute
oh man... this is going to be fun

we are all novices in the eyes of the tiny container
Avinash.miles is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-04-2017, 04:39 PM #23
DoubleTripleOG
Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
I forgot to add, mine are in flower. They went into solo cups and were immediately put into flower. I will be hand watering for the duration. That way I can move the cups around when needed.

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

I am chemically man-made like the Incredible Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangrownkush View Post
He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunkypigs View Post
They accept every states med cards, print one off the internet and come over, lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
you can't get blood out of a stone.
DoubleTripleOG is offline Quote

Old 08-04-2017, 06:20 PM #24
OldPhart

OldPhart is just really niceOldPhart is just really niceOldPhart is just really niceOldPhart is just really niceOldPhart is just really niceOldPhart is just really niceOldPhart is just really niceOldPhart is just really niceOldPhart is just really niceOldPhart is just really niceOldPhart is just really nice
Media, I don't need no stinking media.

I'm thinking the worlds smallest DWC, with some type of foam above the cup to hold the stem. I wonder if the roots will try to shove themselves out of the cup? I'll have to see about setting something up and see what happens. I think I'll see about getting a Bubba Kush setup this way.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-04-2017, 06:54 PM #25
3snowboards

3snowboards is a jewel in the rough3snowboards is a jewel in the rough3snowboards is a jewel in the rough3snowboards is a jewel in the rough3snowboards is a jewel in the rough3snowboards is a jewel in the rough

Aug 4
3 lemon kush from seed
1 gg4bs
Another being germinated
3snowboards is online now Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-04-2017, 07:49 PM #26
west-eu

west-eu is a splendid one to beholdwest-eu is a splendid one to beholdwest-eu is a splendid one to beholdwest-eu is a splendid one to beholdwest-eu is a splendid one to beholdwest-eu is a splendid one to beholdwest-eu is a splendid one to beholdwest-eu is a splendid one to beholdwest-eu is a splendid one to beholdwest-eu is a splendid one to beholdwest-eu is a splendid one to behold
west-eu has completed 7 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
will be in tomorrow .... need to get me beer cup

Old 08-05-2017, 01:01 AM #27
3snowboards

3snowboards is a jewel in the rough3snowboards is a jewel in the rough3snowboards is a jewel in the rough3snowboards is a jewel in the rough3snowboards is a jewel in the rough3snowboards is a jewel in the rough
Ready to top
3snowboards is online now Quote

Old 08-05-2017, 01:13 AM #28
ReikoX
Knight of the BlackSvn

ReikoX is a name known to allReikoX is a name known to allReikoX is a name known to allReikoX is a name known to allReikoX is a name known to allReikoX is a name known to allReikoX is a name known to allReikoX is a name known to allReikoX is a name known to allReikoX is a name known to allReikoX is a name known to all

Look at all the entries already! This is going to be fun fellas. You're all winners in my book!
ReikoX is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-05-2017, 01:23 AM #29
DoubleTripleOG
Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReikoX View Post

You're all winners in my book!

Thanks Dad, lol.

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

I am chemically man-made like the Incredible Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangrownkush View Post
He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunkypigs View Post
They accept every states med cards, print one off the internet and come over, lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
you can't get blood out of a stone.
DoubleTripleOG is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-05-2017, 04:22 AM #30
bugman52
Bug Scissor Hand

bugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivor

i got 2 differnt 16oz cups, gona put clones in them tomorrow.