Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Contests > Party Cup Challenge 2017 - Spring/Summer

Thread Title Search
Check out the excellent cannabis genetics at Barney's Farm!
Party Cup Challenge 2017 - Spring/Summer Thread Tools
Old 10-10-2017, 07:03 AM #141
bugman52
Bug Scissor Hand

bugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivor

mine look like shit,they been in a corner with no water/feed ,bugs, i thought they were dead but i watered them & they poped back up ,gona chop soon.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-10-2017, 07:42 PM #142
Boyd Crowder
Teem MiCr0B35

Boyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud of
Boyd Crowder has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
lookin pretty rugged there bro

"You want to make a living in this business you need to know your ABC's. Always Be Cool" - Boyd Crowder

My Grows:
Bodhi Super Snow Lotus -Ongoing
Karma Biker Kush 1.0 2.2k Organic Circle Jerk - Done
Official Bugman Testers & Pics Thread - Ongoing
Thinking Vertical 101: The Build and Grow - Hangout/Current
Certified Noob Recycled Organic Soil Test Grow A Rama Done
GhettoGrow - Beginners Journey to Harvest for less than $1500 Done
______________________________ _
Tests:
gravity vs ultra snow storm vs bloombastic hoedown showdown growdown - Delayed till 2018
______________________________ _
Boyd Crowder is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-11-2017, 07:57 AM #143
ManyManySpliffs

ManyManySpliffs is just really niceManyManySpliffs is just really niceManyManySpliffs is just really niceManyManySpliffs is just really niceManyManySpliffs is just really niceManyManySpliffs is just really niceManyManySpliffs is just really niceManyManySpliffs is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReikoX View Post
The party cup girls were cut down. They are now dry and came in at 19 grams, that's about 9-10 grams each. No complaints here. I'm doing another round just for fun, they won't be finished by the deadline. This time it will be from seeds of only this variety. I got 2/3 females in that lot and 0/3 of the other two varieties. I am hoping to get better M:F ratios next round.
View Image

Excellent job on the party cups, you got my vote ReikoX.. What she smoking like?

Overgrow da world!

36 Bagseed Outdoor Guerilla style, '17
32 Bagseed Outdoor Organic, '14
ManyManySpliff's & Friend Bagseed Grow, '12
13 Bagseed Ladies Harvested, '06
The Purps of '06

Proud member of the
D.S.C.C. - Dirty South Cannabis Cultivators
ManyManySpliffs is offline Quote

Old 10-11-2017, 05:02 PM #144
ReikoX
Knight of the BlackSvn

ReikoX is a splendid one to beholdReikoX is a splendid one to beholdReikoX is a splendid one to beholdReikoX is a splendid one to beholdReikoX is a splendid one to beholdReikoX is a splendid one to beholdReikoX is a splendid one to beholdReikoX is a splendid one to beholdReikoX is a splendid one to beholdReikoX is a splendid one to beholdReikoX is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManyManySpliffs View Post
Excellent job on the party cups, you got my vote ReikoX.. What she smoking like?

Thanks, but don't count anyone out just yet. Some of these lanky girls may just blow up (or tip over).
She's not really cured yet. The taste is nothing special, kinda like Big Bud commercial. The jar is getting more sweet notes now, so I'll do a formal smoke report in another week or so.
ReikoX is online now Quote

Old 10-11-2017, 07:25 PM #145
DoubleTripleOG
Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
Took down the 2 Deer Breath and Deadhead OG last night.

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

I am chemically man-made like the Incredible Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangrownkush View Post
He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunkypigs View Post
They accept every states med cards, print one off the internet and come over, lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
you can't get blood out of a stone.
DoubleTripleOG is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-11-2017, 07:30 PM #146
DoubleTripleOG

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
Cont...

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

Quote:
He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut
Quote:
Quote:
They accept every states med cards, print one off the internet and come over, lol!

Quote:

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-11-2017, 08:20 PM #147
ReikoX
Knight of the BlackSvn

ReikoX is a splendid one to beholdReikoX is a splendid one to beholdReikoX is a splendid one to beholdReikoX is a splendid one to beholdReikoX is a splendid one to beholdReikoX is a splendid one to beholdReikoX is a splendid one to beholdReikoX is a splendid one to beholdReikoX is a splendid one to beholdReikoX is a splendid one to beholdReikoX is a splendid one to behold
That's what I'm talking about. Another crosses the finish line! Looks great DTOG.
ReikoX is online now Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-13-2017, 06:38 PM #148
trichrider
THEORETICAL

trichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond repute
i'm still a ways out...

maybe a month, dunno.

yesterday i induced #s 1,2,&3 to do the nasty.

i then returned #3 to the garage.
i doubt that poor #3 has time to make viable seed before end date tho'.

i've so far disregarded #s4 & 5 but they survive also and i'll post pics next time of them.

i am watering just once daily with a bit of calmag and every few days with fish hydrosolate and molasses to mitigate the yellowing.

later

Old 10-16-2017, 05:18 PM #149
DoubleTripleOG

So the Deer Breath is the plant I'm entering for the judging portion of the contest.

Plant on left is Deer Breath

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 10-16-2017, 05:25 PM #150
DoubleTripleOG

Con't....

One on the right is the Party Cup plant.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

3 members found this post helpful.