Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Hobbies and Interests > Computers > Did u root your Android??????

Thread Title Search
Click to Visit Discreet Seeds
Did u root your Android?????? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-24-2017, 04:17 PM #1
stoned-trout
if it smells like fish

stoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivor
Did u root your Android??????

I am tired of unwanted manufacturer software I cant delete and don't use...I also would like free WiFi as much as possible...so I have decided to do it...doing my homework now before turning my phone into a soft or hard brick..I prob will use software to do it...any advise or reccomendations on rooting and WiFi software gladly​ accepted....yeehaw
SML..iff mi spellin and centances suk and yoo don't lyke itt too fukkin bad;/?.....I once was asked what I would say upon getting to the gates of heaven??? m/r is a visitors badge an option??? I would like a few drinks at the bar... YEEHAW....vote for real legalization not sum bullshit...free the weed or kiss my ass...you wont be getting my tax money..
stoned-trout is offline Quote

Old 06-24-2017, 04:27 PM #2
stoned-trout
if it smells like fish

stoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivor
WiFi software...

I am currently playing with the top 5 WiFi apps reccomended to me to get me started i don't expect much from software I can down load from the app store and I have not yet rooted my phone either......yeehaw
SML..iff mi spellin and centances suk and yoo don't lyke itt too fukkin bad;/?.....I once was asked what I would say upon getting to the gates of heaven??? m/r is a visitors badge an option??? I would like a few drinks at the bar... YEEHAW....vote for real legalization not sum bullshit...free the weed or kiss my ass...you wont be getting my tax money..

Old 06-24-2017, 09:36 PM #3
Hen

Hen will become famous soon enough
I used king root, and then some app that jails the other unwanted apps (safest option IMO). I wasn't actually seeing much performance improvements though, so I reverted back. What finally got me to switch back, was that Netflix won't let you run their app on rooted devices.
Hen is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-30-2017, 07:02 AM #4
shithawk420

shithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant future
Good thread.sorry I missed this.you definitely wanna do a soft mod.I'll try to contribute more when I get time.I gotta root my note edge.if I can root that then I can root anything
shithawk420 is online now Quote

Old 10-12-2017, 11:26 AM #5
Saibai
ノー大麻ノーライフ

Saibai is a glorious beacon of lightSaibai is a glorious beacon of lightSaibai is a glorious beacon of lightSaibai is a glorious beacon of lightSaibai is a glorious beacon of lightSaibai is a glorious beacon of lightSaibai is a glorious beacon of lightSaibai is a glorious beacon of lightSaibai is a glorious beacon of lightSaibai is a glorious beacon of lightSaibai is a glorious beacon of light
I rooted my old android phone a few years back now, there was a big chinese(?) forum for developers/android hackers that looked suspicious but had legit tools etc to download.

I can't remember what I used (or even what model phone it was hah) but I do remember the yuuuge difference in speed and performance after rooting then flashing a custom rom...keep searching for your specific make/model root tools and go for it!

First you root then you choose what rom/operating system to flash.
I think I used Cyanogen come to think of it.

Edit: Dang it, didn't realise this thread was 4 months old. How'd you go trout? Get it rooted?
PS. Hahaha "root"...sorry I still find it funny when someone says they "rooted" their phone...over here it means you had sex with it.

Old 10-13-2017, 10:29 AM #6
shithawk420

shithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant future
LMAO!your in Japan right? id still like to root my note but kinda scared

Old 10-17-2017, 05:15 PM #7
stoned-trout
if it smells like fish

There isn't a quick fix for mine..it's too cheap..kingroot had no help...yeehaw..but I have had it done before on other phones...be. Care full and don't turn it into a paperweight..guess I will have to pay someone like before

Old 10-18-2017, 07:42 AM #8
shithawk420

What kinda phone do you have trout?I got a 1000 dollar note edge so I'm not gonna take a chance.my brother can do it but he's tired of helping people.if you have a popular phone there should be lots of info out there.my phone is so rare there isn't much info out there.xda is probably the best place for info.if you find something let us know.