Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Contests > 2016 Outdoor Grow Contest Announcement

Thread Title Search
Check out the excellent cannabis genetics at Barney's Farm!
2016 Outdoor Grow Contest Announcement Thread Tools
Old 05-20-2016, 04:59 PM #21
TectonicSeeds

TectonicSeeds will become famous soon enoughTectonicSeeds will become famous soon enough
By bumps in the road i was gullible enough to join a farm not up to code in a dozen ways.

Did all this work dismantling my old grow, only to end up in the end having to walk away leaving them with everything i had. 30ish plants and 300+ clones because the laws in my area have changed. I hacked down plants in their entirety to take those 300 i left them with to have a fresh start their on a new farm. They didn't care to reimburse me for any of that.
I was also gypped over 100 gallons of old priceless living soil. Planted this guys plants in it with all my amendments and he didn't pay for the soil either.
He also deducted 200$ off my only pay that he says is because i told my old partners who were his new partners because i introduced them. Since i got them into the situation and my old partners expected me to have the skill to take the grow to a better level, i told them the situation because i was looking after their well-being.

Now i had to make new mixes that won't be the same as the microbe rich dirt. They were spraying Glyphosate everywhere and pesticides too on that farm. I was so done with all of it.

They manipulated me and others into thinking everything was up to code. From everything i know they were 100 times over their plant limit. But they said its fine because its JUST an ordinance. Maybe you get a slap on the wrist with a few extra plants but not 1000s of extra plants!

Anyway to avoid more drama i won't be sharing which farm that was. If they continue to use pesticides and break the law then it will catch up to them. I am not trying to retaliate or tell the world who they are but we should all be weary of anyone we are going into business with. I am just fed up. As the owners of the farm are as well because we bailed out, out of the blue. Im not going to stick around when its all a guise and my well being was put on the line.

If i have a good grow season with my 6 girls I will feel so much better about having wasted all my resources!
TectonicSeeds is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-20-2016, 06:21 PM #22
TectonicSeeds

TectonicSeeds will become famous soon enoughTectonicSeeds will become famous soon enough
I can't wait to see some of the badass grows in norcal. I heard Mendo just made an Emergency ordinance to cultivate up to 99! Should be some really sweet outdoor grows coming out of that area this year! As always.

Old 05-20-2016, 06:26 PM #23
TectonicSeeds

somdomguy I believe you make your own thread in the outdoor growing section of the forums for it to be eligable. Theres a list of other rules Payaso posted in the beginning of the thread. Cheers

Old 05-26-2016, 09:51 AM #24
somdomguy

somdomguy is on a distinguished road
Thank you!
somdomguy is offline Quote

Old 05-28-2016, 08:41 AM #25
jahlion

jahlion is on a distinguished road
just want ask that is grow journal ok to this contest ?
jahlion is offline Quote

Old 06-13-2016, 07:19 PM #26
who dat is
Cave Dweller

who dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond repute
who dat is has completed 16 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
How is everybody's garden doing?

Instagram @whodatisco
Who grows Glue better than you. (current)
who dat is is offline Quote

Old 06-17-2016, 05:46 PM #27
FoothillFarming
Banned

FoothillFarming is a splendid one to beholdFoothillFarming is a splendid one to beholdFoothillFarming is a splendid one to beholdFoothillFarming is a splendid one to beholdFoothillFarming is a splendid one to beholdFoothillFarming is a splendid one to beholdFoothillFarming is a splendid one to beholdFoothillFarming is a splendid one to beholdFoothillFarming is a splendid one to beholdFoothillFarming is a splendid one to beholdFoothillFarming is a splendid one to behold
Moving right along.
FoothillFarming is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-20-2016, 05:51 PM #28
Kygiacomo!!!
AppAlachiAn OutLaW

Kygiacomo!!! is just really niceKygiacomo!!! is just really niceKygiacomo!!! is just really niceKygiacomo!!! is just really niceKygiacomo!!! is just really niceKygiacomo!!! is just really niceKygiacomo!!! is just really niceKygiacomo!!! is just really niceKygiacomo!!! is just really niceKygiacomo!!! is just really niceKygiacomo!!! is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Payaso View Post
Spring Has Sprung, the grass has risen. It is time for a new contest in honor of this first day of Spring in the Northern Hemisphere.

Gypsy Nirvana is free and it is time to begin anew, and in his honor we begin the All-New 2016 Outdoor Grow Contest.

Like on the Bill Maher Show, there are NEW RULES !!! in addition to the old rules, which I have simplified and summarized below:

This contest is self-nominating. To enter, create a thread in the Outdoor Growing Forums and begin posting images and information about your grow.

No faces or identifying information about location is allowed.

No links to other sites, or social media allowed. No advertising in any way. This contest is for amateur photographers ONLY. If you post the same images elsewhere you are not eligible to enter this contest.

Entrants agree to allow ICMag to use their posted images and comments in any other promotional materials or advertising.
Staff, vendors and advertisers are not eligible for this contest.

Rules may change at management's discretion. No cash prizes.

PROUDLY SPONSORED BY SEEDBAY!
$250 PRIZE
*credit towards purchase

Happy Growing to all and Welcome Home Gypsy!!! Long may you remain free in health and happiness.
~Payaso

Post your garden images in your thread please!

Just create a thread in the Outdoor Grow Forum and then post a link to the thread here to enter!

Happy Growing to all and Welcome Home Gypsy!!! Long may you remain free in health and happiness.
~Payaso
Payaso will u guys please consider doing a guerilla grow contest as well? i can grow some good shit but i cannot compare to the backyard growers for several reasons..please consider
Kygiacomo!!! is offline Quote

Old 06-20-2016, 06:08 PM #29
who dat is
Cave Dweller

who dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond repute
who dat is has completed 16 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kygiacomo!!! View Post
Payaso will u guys please consider doing a guerilla grow contest as well? i can grow some good shit but i cannot compare to the backyard growers for several reasons..please consider
I was wondering what happened to you this season. What have you been up to? Do you have a link to a new grow?

Instagram @whodatisco
Who grows Glue better than you. (current)
who dat is is offline Quote

Old 06-20-2016, 11:59 PM #30
Ilikesade

Ilikesade will become famous soon enough
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=329022

This is a link to my grow. I've got a couple questions about this contest- first- do I have to pick up plant now or do I pick one at the end and second- just out of curiosity, why can we not share faces for location? Lastly, I don't think I stand a chance against these other guys!!!:(
Ilikesade is offline Quote