Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Contests > 2015 Outdoor Grow Contest

Thread Title Search
Check out the excellent cannabis genetics at Barney's Farm!
2015 Outdoor Grow Contest Thread Tools
Old 07-25-2015, 06:22 PM #31
HatchBrew

Location: Chanting Atheist Hymns at my Pagan Totem...non-gov't subsidized.
HatchBrew has much to be proud ofHatchBrew has much to be proud ofHatchBrew has much to be proud ofHatchBrew has much to be proud ofHatchBrew has much to be proud ofHatchBrew has much to be proud ofHatchBrew has much to be proud ofHatchBrew has much to be proud ofHatchBrew has much to be proud ofHatchBrew has much to be proud ofHatchBrew has much to be proud of
It's all for fun. We're here to learn and become better growers sharing our: thoughts, observations and experiences with different techniques & strains. Be it couple plants in 5 gallon pots to hundreds of plants in 1000 yards of soil each. Whatever!! They're plants, let's have fun with them while they enjoy the sun.

Hey some people seat on the beach under an umbrella, some on their towels, others spend their time in the surf. They all are enjoying the same thing in different ways.

Cull those negative weeds in your mental landscape and plant some positive shrubs.
Post some pics, share your strains and what smells are wafting out of your garden. S.F.S.

Don't have to make it so difficult folks.
HatchBrew is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-26-2015, 01:29 AM #32
Avinash.miles
Caregiver Extraordinaire

Avinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond repute
I'm already following along in this thread, so i feel like i might as well submit my ceremonial entry (I'm not eligible to win);

^ 12 plants in a homemade "smart bed" measuring about 40" x 40" and about 22" inches deep of soil. mostly Original Glue and canna-tsu and maybe a couple of my purple pakistani chitral diesel (dieselrella x pck).

^^ all organic home-made soil with locally sourced amendments, fed fermented plant extracts and compost teas

I'm with who dat is, kind of an outdoor rookie, only done rudimentary guerrilla outdoors earlier in life, and helped out with some outdoor grows, but this season is my first outdoor season since moving to colorado (i know it's terrible that it has taken me this long, and i'm even kinda late to go out this year, but that ain't gonna stop me).
Avinash.miles is offline Quote

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-29-2015, 02:51 AM #33
merc500

merc500 has a spectacular aura aboutmerc500 has a spectacular aura aboutmerc500 has a spectacular aura about
thread of the year
merc500 is offline Quote

Old 08-01-2015, 02:03 AM #34
1madtrapper

1madtrapper will become famous soon enough1madtrapper will become famous soon enough1madtrapper will become famous soon enough
here is a shot of one of my spots july 31

Cheers

Last edited by 1madtrapper; 08-03-2015 at 12:47 PM..
1madtrapper is offline Quote

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-02-2015, 05:17 PM #35
V.T.Baker

V.T.Baker is on a distinguished road
just fot the Hell of it..

well I know my Little stealth grow doesnt compare
to some of them monsters.. but heres a few Pics
Enjoy~

https://www.icmag.com/ic/photo_popup..._thumb_2_orig#
V.T.Baker is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-02-2015, 05:37 PM #36
ganjygav
Cannalise Legabis

ganjygav has much to be proud ofganjygav has much to be proud ofganjygav has much to be proud ofganjygav has much to be proud ofganjygav has much to be proud ofganjygav has much to be proud ofganjygav has much to be proud ofganjygav has much to be proud ofganjygav has much to be proud ofganjygav has much to be proud ofganjygav has much to be proud of
My plants only small but I wanted to show her off thseeds bubblegum in the UK.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-02-2015, 07:52 PM #37
who dat is
Cave Dweller

who dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond repute
who dat is has completed 16 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Mine are really taking off now. I'm loving growing outdoors, just bring a whole other element to the table. Plus I can stand up straight out there, heh.

My plot before and after some lawnmower and clippers action.

Repurposed coffee bag to keep direct sunlight off of the black landscape fabric. I need another one or two for the other sides.

Why I'm so diligent with keeping my surrounding fence around the girls. These deer don't give a shit.

Instagram @whodatisco
Who grows Glue better than you. (current)
who dat is is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-03-2015, 10:59 PM #38
HatchBrew

HatchBrew has much to be proud ofHatchBrew has much to be proud ofHatchBrew has much to be proud ofHatchBrew has much to be proud ofHatchBrew has much to be proud ofHatchBrew has much to be proud ofHatchBrew has much to be proud ofHatchBrew has much to be proud ofHatchBrew has much to be proud ofHatchBrew has much to be proud ofHatchBrew has much to be proud of
HAHA lot better than a crawl space WhoDat!! Love the outdoors! Really liked doing a couple spring run this year. Set out in February & April. Good Times & Happy plants.

Here is a picture of the plot, check out my outdoor thread for all the rest of the pictures! Happy growing folks. Keep it simple & organic.

North Side:

South Side:

Secret Side:
ACDC x Hashberry (left & back) & Afghani x Blue Diesel (front right two, slightly shaded)

Shed Side: Left: Wolf Spyder, w/ Cherry Pie x Gogi OG behind it. Then 3 Sierra OG’s

San marzanos: Gonna get saucy

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-03-2015, 11:01 PM #39
HatchBrew

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganjygav View Post
My plants only small but I wanted to show her off thseeds bubblegum in the UK.
View Image View Image View Image
Nice Bud!!

Got 4 out there myself, here's a couple:
. All getting gum pollen on them when it’s time!

Old 08-04-2015, 06:13 AM #40
Dr.King

Dr.King is a name known to allDr.King is a name known to allDr.King is a name known to allDr.King is a name known to allDr.King is a name known to allDr.King is a name known to allDr.King is a name known to allDr.King is a name known to allDr.King is a name known to allDr.King is a name known to allDr.King is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by who dat is View Post
Mine are really taking off now. I'm loving growing outdoors, just bring a whole other element to the table. Plus I can stand up straight out there, heh.

My plot before and after some lawnmower and clippers action.

View Image

View Image

Repurposed coffee bag to keep direct sunlight off of the black landscape fabric. I need another one or two for the other sides.

View Image

View Image

Why I'm so diligent with keeping my surrounding fence around the girls. These deer don't give a shit.

View Image
Looks like it is going nicely for you. I would recommend using Bear urine or urine from another big animal which you can purchase online. Spray some of that around your outdoor area and no dear or other smaller animals will enter because of fear of death.
Dr.King is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.