Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Contests > 2015 Yogurt Cup Grow Contest

Thread Title Search
Check out the excellent cannabis genetics at Barney's Farm!
View Poll Results: Who is the Yogurt Cup Champion this Round?
Explosiv 3 8.33%
Garuda 8 22.22%
Dropped Cat 5 13.89%
Bugman 2 5.56%
Trichrider 1 2.78%
Dr. King 15 41.67%
stihgnobevoli 2 5.56%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Closed
2015 Yogurt Cup Grow Contest Thread Tools
Old 01-11-2015, 07:03 PM #21
trichrider
THEORETICAL

trichrider has a brilliant futuretrichrider has a brilliant futuretrichrider has a brilliant futuretrichrider has a brilliant futuretrichrider has a brilliant futuretrichrider has a brilliant futuretrichrider has a brilliant futuretrichrider has a brilliant futuretrichrider has a brilliant futuretrichrider has a brilliant futuretrichrider has a brilliant future
uh no... those cups are paranoid....lol

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-11-2015, 07:19 PM #22
psyphish

psyphish is just really nicepsyphish is just really nicepsyphish is just really nicepsyphish is just really nicepsyphish is just really nicepsyphish is just really nicepsyphish is just really nicepsyphish is just really nicepsyphish is just really nicepsyphish is just really nice
Oh hell yes! Germinating a seed right now. Excellent chance to see if I've learned anything.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-12-2015, 02:29 AM #23
Eighths-n-Aces

Eighths-n-Aces has a brilliant futureEighths-n-Aces has a brilliant futureEighths-n-Aces has a brilliant futureEighths-n-Aces has a brilliant futureEighths-n-Aces has a brilliant futureEighths-n-Aces has a brilliant futureEighths-n-Aces has a brilliant futureEighths-n-Aces has a brilliant futureEighths-n-Aces has a brilliant futureEighths-n-Aces has a brilliant futureEighths-n-Aces has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreeeeN GRassss View Post
are use wrapping it in foil to stop light penetrating the roots ?
yes ............. mostly

Quote:
Originally Posted by trichrider View Post
uh no... those cups are paranoid....lol

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-12-2015, 03:26 PM #24
GreeeeN GRassss
duppy conqueror

GreeeeN GRassss is a name known to allGreeeeN GRassss is a name known to allGreeeeN GRassss is a name known to allGreeeeN GRassss is a name known to allGreeeeN GRassss is a name known to allGreeeeN GRassss is a name known to allGreeeeN GRassss is a name known to allGreeeeN GRassss is a name known to allGreeeeN GRassss is a name known to allGreeeeN GRassss is a name known to allGreeeeN GRassss is a name known to all

Last edited by GreeeeN GRassss; 01-12-2015 at 03:37 PM..

Old 01-12-2015, 03:55 PM #25
Mikenite69

Mikenite69 has much to be proud ofMikenite69 has much to be proud ofMikenite69 has much to be proud ofMikenite69 has much to be proud ofMikenite69 has much to be proud ofMikenite69 has much to be proud ofMikenite69 has much to be proud ofMikenite69 has much to be proud ofMikenite69 has much to be proud ofMikenite69 has much to be proud ofMikenite69 has much to be proud of
You should like the delicious seeds cotton candy. The pheno I had was excellent and the smoke and flavor were great. I might actually drop my fruit chronic juice from delicious and a greenhouse exodus.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-12-2015, 04:03 PM #26
zamzia

zamzia is a name known to allzamzia is a name known to allzamzia is a name known to allzamzia is a name known to allzamzia is a name known to allzamzia is a name known to allzamzia is a name known to allzamzia is a name known to allzamzia is a name known to allzamzia is a name known to allzamzia is a name known to all
Saw this last year and it was very interesting to watch. Might join in ....

Old 01-12-2015, 04:27 PM #27
exploziv
pure dynamite

exploziv has a reputation beyond reputeexploziv has a reputation beyond reputeexploziv has a reputation beyond reputeexploziv has a reputation beyond reputeexploziv has a reputation beyond reputeexploziv has a reputation beyond reputeexploziv has a reputation beyond reputeexploziv has a reputation beyond reputeexploziv has a reputation beyond reputeexploziv has a reputation beyond reputeexploziv has a reputation beyond repute
Bought the last containers I needed to start it.. just now I'm eating the content..

If the whole world smoked a joint at the same time, there would be world peace for at least two hours. Followed by a global food shortage.

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-12-2015, 04:45 PM #28
Marlo
Wall of Famer

Marlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant future
Just checked out the voting from last years contest. Some very impressive grows!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NSPB View Post
The purpose was to metaphorically stack the deck with the best possible hand in the plants corner, so when we simply mimic rain, the plant can go all in.

NSPB Full Life Formula

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-12-2015, 08:12 PM #29
Garuda

Garuda is just really niceGaruda is just really niceGaruda is just really niceGaruda is just really niceGaruda is just really niceGaruda is just really niceGaruda is just really niceGaruda is just really niceGaruda is just really niceGaruda is just really nice
I'm in, I just put two Santa Haze (Santa Maria x Original Haze) in tupperware for rooting plus I'll be growing some seeds, maybe be a Guatemala or another Landrace...
They'll be growing under 20-50W LED and/or a vertical 55W PL-L, first pics will come with the roots

Greetz,
Garuda.

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-12-2015, 11:37 PM #30
Waldgeist

Waldgeist is a name known to allWaldgeist is a name known to allWaldgeist is a name known to allWaldgeist is a name known to allWaldgeist is a name known to allWaldgeist is a name known to allWaldgeist is a name known to allWaldgeist is a name known to allWaldgeist is a name known to allWaldgeist is a name known to allWaldgeist is a name known to all
watch your heads men, the germans are in

garuda, im keen to see what you can do with a led setup!

so i decided to use the famous müller milchreis, a round container that
is rated @200gram fill weight, lets see:

empty weight

container weight + water to the rim

so thats ok i think

5 members found this post helpful.

Thread Closed