Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Contests > EXTENDED: ICMag Outdoor Summer Plant Contest 2014

Thread Title Search
Check out the excellent cannabis genetics at Barney's Farm!
EXTENDED: ICMag Outdoor Summer Plant Contest 2014 Thread Tools
Old 10-03-2014, 02:43 PM #41
HatchBrew

Location: Chanting Atheist Hymns at my Pagan Totem...non-gov't subsidized.
HatchBrew has much to be proud ofHatchBrew has much to be proud ofHatchBrew has much to be proud ofHatchBrew has much to be proud ofHatchBrew has much to be proud ofHatchBrew has much to be proud ofHatchBrew has much to be proud ofHatchBrew has much to be proud ofHatchBrew has much to be proud ofHatchBrew has much to be proud ofHatchBrew has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldog420 View Post
Very Nice!!!

I just have one question. Define a "grow diary" please. Does this just mean a thread one has started to share their grow? Or are you looking for a grow report, which has it's own box on the left side on the forum web page?
Grow diary, would be the same as a grow journal or a grower's own thread to document their growing style, strains, soils, amendments, spray routines, pictures from seedling/clone to harvested bud+smoke report. Can be indoor, outdoor, hydro, organic, etc.

Grow report is a summary of a growers results for a particular strain and the method it was grown in. Short and sweet.

Imagine they are looking for the former, so readers can see the entirety of a grow or as much as is done up to this point (i.e. sativa growers or more equatorial locales)

Hope this helps.
HatchBrew is offline Quote

Old 10-03-2014, 07:08 PM #42
epicorchard

epicorchard is a jewel in the roughepicorchard is a jewel in the roughepicorchard is a jewel in the roughepicorchard is a jewel in the roughepicorchard is a jewel in the roughepicorchard is a jewel in the roughepicorchard is a jewel in the roughepicorchard is a jewel in the rough
epicorchard has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldog420 View Post
LOL, my bullies are cute in pictures, watch out.

The contest was purely to share pictures of your pets in or around holiday decorations/outfits. I think Snitch Grown, or I mean, Dutch Grown was the one that held the contest.
We take harvest season very seriously...

The Epic Orchard 2015
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=303831
epicorchard is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-03-2014, 07:18 PM #43
Red Berry

a july veg picture contest would be fun/entertaining . needs to be more detailed category's for there to be a legit outdoor photo contest.....

Old 10-03-2014, 10:17 PM #44
minds_I
The Emperor is not only naked but batshit crazy.

minds_I has much to be proud ofminds_I has much to be proud ofminds_I has much to be proud ofminds_I has much to be proud ofminds_I has much to be proud ofminds_I has much to be proud ofminds_I has much to be proud ofminds_I has much to be proud ofminds_I has much to be proud ofminds_I has much to be proud ofminds_I has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Berry View Post
a july veg picture contest would be fun/entertaining . needs to be more detailed category's for there to be a legit outdoor photo contest.....
Hello all,

Totally...a few vary subjective criteria does not make qualitative contest make.

As to what categories should be discussed.

While a big fan of tree ninja and no disrespect intended, but the jist I get is wow...the plants are huge and that's great, but smaller plants may produce Bigger denser buds (just sayin, as appoint of interest) of the same strain.

Which is better? An 8 pound plant with smaller buds or a 1 pound plant with huge buds?

Just sayin'

Another criterion might be frostiness. Color of course.

Of course there are some criterion that cant be address because of the nature of anonymity of ICMAG such as nose, stickiness, the high and so on.

minds_I

His contempt for objective truth is the rejection of democratic accountability, an implicit demand that his supporters place undying faith in him. Because the only measure of truth he accepts is what he claims at any given moment, the power his supporters vest in him is unlimited. Sound familiar?
If we must have an enemy at the head of Government, let it be one whom we can oppose, and for whom we are not responsible, who will not involve our party in the disgrace of his foolish and bad measures.
In the United States, under our Constitution, a free press is a check on politicians of all parties. If we are to demand that other countries respect the tradition of a free press we must also practice that here at home.
Let the people know the facts, and the country will be safe.
minds_I is offline Quote

Old 10-03-2014, 10:21 PM #45
HatchBrew

HatchBrew has much to be proud ofHatchBrew has much to be proud ofHatchBrew has much to be proud ofHatchBrew has much to be proud ofHatchBrew has much to be proud ofHatchBrew has much to be proud ofHatchBrew has much to be proud ofHatchBrew has much to be proud ofHatchBrew has much to be proud ofHatchBrew has much to be proud ofHatchBrew has much to be proud of
Awards to all legal-organic growers.

Old 10-05-2014, 05:46 PM #46
Bulldog420
Banned

Bulldog420 is a glorious beacon of lightBulldog420 is a glorious beacon of lightBulldog420 is a glorious beacon of lightBulldog420 is a glorious beacon of lightBulldog420 is a glorious beacon of lightBulldog420 is a glorious beacon of lightBulldog420 is a glorious beacon of lightBulldog420 is a glorious beacon of lightBulldog420 is a glorious beacon of lightBulldog420 is a glorious beacon of lightBulldog420 is a glorious beacon of light
Bump!
Bulldog420 is offline Quote

Old 10-05-2014, 07:16 PM #47
Mikenite69

Mikenite69 has much to be proud ofMikenite69 has much to be proud ofMikenite69 has much to be proud ofMikenite69 has much to be proud ofMikenite69 has much to be proud ofMikenite69 has much to be proud ofMikenite69 has much to be proud ofMikenite69 has much to be proud ofMikenite69 has much to be proud ofMikenite69 has much to be proud ofMikenite69 has much to be proud of
My dog couple years back one cool ass bully!! Rip meaty!!

Mikenite69 is offline Quote

Old 10-12-2014, 07:25 PM #48
hicksticky
Still at large...

hicksticky is a splendid one to beholdhicksticky is a splendid one to beholdhicksticky is a splendid one to beholdhicksticky is a splendid one to beholdhicksticky is a splendid one to beholdhicksticky is a splendid one to beholdhicksticky is a splendid one to beholdhicksticky is a splendid one to beholdhicksticky is a splendid one to beholdhicksticky is a splendid one to beholdhicksticky is a splendid one to behold
hicksticky has completed 2 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
I nominate https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=283815
hope I did it right, theres tons of kick ass grows out there.
Lets get r done!
Stick Beans........ let's get sticky!
hicksticky is offline Quote

Old 10-23-2014, 08:57 PM #49
HatchBrew

so what;s going on with this?

Old 03-06-2015, 09:51 PM #50
Siskiyou Sam

Siskiyou Sam has a spectacular aura aboutSiskiyou Sam has a spectacular aura aboutSiskiyou Sam has a spectacular aura aboutSiskiyou Sam has a spectacular aura about
O.K. lets do better in 2015
I'm starting now.
Siskiyou Sam is offline Quote