Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > Seedbay Private Breeders > Afterthought Auto's > afterthought autos

Thread Title Search
Click to Visit Barney's Farm
afterthought autos Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-10-2014, 07:37 PM #1
aridbud
automeister

aridbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant future
afterthought autos

afterthought auto seeds©
HAVE I DREAMED? Or was it real…

We are a small collective of growers the 3 states having combined cannabis grow efforts spanning over 100 yrs.

One owned the family greenhouse business growing vegetables, flowers, herbs for 15 years taking over his uncle’s long established greenhouse business. I worked there seasonally thinking I might want to operate/own a commercial greenhouse/nursery. The numerous federal state laws changed my mind. However, got to know plants (after being a gardener for 25+ yrs), diseases and how to treat, what works and fails.

Creating cannabis hybrids, numerous plants were bestowed to cancer patients with the inability to afford medical cannabis. With those strains, several were used to increase appetite, pain, clarity and energy and afterthought was born

We are a passionate group of connoisseur cannabis smokers and growers.

Between 57-82 days, depending on strain, our autos have distinct characteristics. Each selection described will state relative heights, number of days, and the affects/effects, how it responds to care.

The strains grouped alphabetically with photos, comments, a general grow report for each strain. Most that have experienced afterthought autos have grown indoors, guerrilla style, in gardens or camouflaged amongst other flowering annuals, vegetables. We encourage comments, added pictures from others growing afterthought autos.

With our small boutique style seed source, the offerings are ample; however amounts are limited, at times. There’s a rotation of goods and return of favorite standbys.

Just know each product you try, a lot of thought on genetics, aesthetic growth, pleasant tasting, and the affect….head or body, or both…..from there….afterthought.

20Gauge
Azure Rocket
Azure Rocket 2.0
Blitzoid
Blue Blazes
Buzzy Body
Gas & Guns
Lapis Troll
Pome Blue
Presto
Sweet and Savory Sampler
Spumoni
Tokarev T3

Later in the year, several larger autos will be introduced as test grows are finished. And several hybrid strains will be feminized.
Stay tuned.

John Harrigan
Instant gratification takes too long.
Carrie Fisher - RIP.
afterthought autos
We are passionate breeders of unique quality cannabis autoflower hybrid seeds at down to earth prices; now 11 years running!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770

Last edited by aridbud; 03-15-2014 at 03:26 PM.. Reason: wordy!!
aridbud is online now Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 04:03 AM #2
Canabuz

Canabuz has a spectacular aura aboutCanabuz has a spectacular aura aboutCanabuz has a spectacular aura aboutCanabuz has a spectacular aura aboutCanabuz has a spectacular aura about
Nice.
Canabuz is offline Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 05:31 AM #3
aridbud
automeister

aridbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant future
Thanks, Canabuz!!
John Harrigan
Carrie Fisher - RIP.
afterthought autos
We are passionate breeders of unique quality cannabis autoflower hybrid seeds at down to earth prices; now 11 years running!

Old 03-16-2014, 06:32 PM #4
Rackdales

Rackdales is an unknown quantity at this point
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	82.8 KB
ID:	258907a few shots of one of my Azure rocket girls
Rackdales is offline Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 06:41 PM #5
Rackdales

Rackdales is an unknown quantity at this point
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	93.2 KB
ID:	258908
Rackdales is offline Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 06:47 PM #6
beakermuppet

Thinking about grabbing some 20guage for outdoor this year........Im gonna see if I can find some grow reports on her......The description sounds killer!

Im an auto rookie.......really hoping the auto's do well in my climate. Starts to get pretty unpredictable half way threw september so these auto's hould ensure I nice early harvest.

Keep up the good work man!!

B
Old 03-16-2014, 09:31 PM #7
dickcorn

dickcorn is a jewel in the roughdickcorn is a jewel in the roughdickcorn is a jewel in the roughdickcorn is a jewel in the roughdickcorn is a jewel in the roughdickcorn is a jewel in the rough
Rack nice! How's the smell?
I'll be running a lot of 20 gauge f2s outside this summer, I'll know a little more then. Check my report on 20 g and if you have more questions ask away. It's good smoke.
Tssshhht SUCKERS!!!!
Continually striving to become a better ecological masseur.
dickcorn is offline Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 09:47 PM #8
beakermuppet

RIght on man, going to check yer thread.

The description sounds killer

Thanx man!

B
Old 03-17-2014, 04:14 PM #9
aridbud
automeister

Hey there, Rackdales!! Nice to see you here again. Ahhh, Azure Rocket....those are looking good!!

Noticed in a previous post you have AR next to GnPath's DJ's plants. No way to compare....I hope folks understand....I'm not using exclusive strains from the master, but rather take the best genetics from numerous strains, differing breeders to hybridize (seeking permission) usually two strain hybrid or 3 strain hybrid.

Keep us informed....there's a section here on Private Breeders to post your Azure Rocket pics, comments, etc. Look forward to it.
John Harrigan
Carrie Fisher - RIP.
afterthought autos

Old 03-17-2014, 04:17 PM #10
aridbud
automeister

Quote:
Originally Posted by beakermuppet View Post
RIght on man, going to check yer thread.

The description sounds killer

Thanx man!

B
Beakmup....thanks for you inquiry. Yes, dickcorn grew some awesome 20Gauge!! His harvest shows exactly what pampering can do to the plant, growing organically.

If you have any questions, I'll be glad to answer any queries.

Thanks for stopping by.
John Harrigan
Carrie Fisher - RIP.
afterthought autos